British Speedway Forum
uk_martin

Speedway Shambles

what sort of idiot would keep posting pictures of their dinner?!

The same sort of idiot that posts pictures of them being on holiday, after they have posted details of their house number, road and town, then wonders why they have been burgled when they get back.

• Like 1

It's a shame you do that. I don't do Twitter but enjoy Facebook as there are some great groups on there ~ Nature Watch, Speedway, Border Collie, German Shepherd, Staffordshire Terrier etc., all of which I am interested in. It's not all rubbish and photos of people's dinner. :lol:

Is that before they have eaten it - or afterwards? :shock: :shock: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Sadly not much stays in mine these days. Anything new that goes in automatically deletes older ones as my memory database is full.

Mine neither. (Seriously) it is frightening. :unsure:

What sort of idiot indeed? A speedway commentator perhaps??!!

Sorry, but I must ask ....... before or after they have eaten it?

EDIT: Ah I've now read the complete thread and TWK beat me to it :oops:

Edited by ancient mariner
  • Like 1

Sadly not much stays in mine these days. Anything new that goes in automatically deletes older ones as my memory database is full.

"Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" - Homer Simpson. ;)

What sort of idiot indeed? A speedway commentator perhaps??!!

I most certainly do not - I don't own a smartphone for one thing :P

"Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" - Homer Simpson. ;)

I most certainly do not - I don't own a smartphone for one thing :P

I didn't mean you ....

He had a specific incident to back that up... when he took a wine making course and forgot how to drive :D

He had a specific incident to back that up... when he took a wine making course and forgot how to drive :D

Well remembered :)

Has Speedway had a worse year....well we still have plenty more meetings to get through!!

Annus horribilis
Annus horribilis is a Latin phrase, meaning “horrible year”. It is complementary to annus mirabilis, which means “wonderful year”; however, annus mirabilis is a traditional term, while annus horribilis is of recent coinage.

Has Speedway had a worse year....well we still have plenty more meetings to get through!!

Annus horribilis
Annus horribilis is a Latin phrase, meaning “horrible year”. It is complementary to annus mirabilis, which means “wonderful year”; however, annus mirabilis is a traditional term, while annus horribilis is of recent coinage.

its also what my doctor said when he examined my piles

• Like 5

its also what my doctor said when he examined my piles

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's horrible ff. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: