British Speedway Forum
uk_martin

Speedway Shambles

Own up. Who was it who started this "Speedway Shambles" (@SpeedwayShamble )Twitter group thingy?

:rofl:

• Like 1

Own up. Who was it who started this "Speedway Shambles" (@SpeedwayShamble )Twitter group thingy?

:rofl:

I wouldn't know what you are talking about. I don't do Twitter, Facebook etc. I avoid them like the plague.

Perhaps you could explain in a bit more detail for us dinosaurs what it is about? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

• Like 1

I wouldn't know what you are talking about. I don't do Twitter, Facebook etc. I avoid them like the plague.

Perhaps you could explain in a bit more detail for us dinosaurs what it is about? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayShamble It's just a load of gits moaning about things (rather like here really) and there's a rather rude caricature of Buster.

• Like 1

Could be some whinging Aussies who appear to dominate page 2 and 3 of this weeks speedway star. When will they give it a rest and move on. What is done is done and if all they are interested in is the Visa, then maybe the whole idea of Aussies riding in the UK. Needs reviewing.

• Like 1

I had a look at 'Speedway Shambles' and a tweet said 'Remember when the indoor German GP got rained off?' :shock:

Edited by Ray Stadia

ELRC called off a couple of seasons ago!

Belle Vue opening night.....

TR rule....

Any long drawn out meeting

3 for starters!!

• Like 2

The first day of the season...the second day of the season...carry on x365

3 stick out

Gelsenkirchen GP.Luckily i went to the one that was run,but my friend from Manchester went to this one!!!

Belle Vue opening night

The Polish League final a few years back......

Kent v Mildenhall 04/05/14. In 750 or so meetings since 2004, still the worst I have seen anywhere.

Was there a bright spark idea in the 80s, when, to help add spice up the flagging KO Cup... one season the best losing side (on aggregate) was allowed back in... immediately meeting the side that previously knocked them out?

Edited by moxey63
  • Like 1

You could also go back many years to the Vic Duggan Golden Helmet scandal

Think there is a thread abut it in years gone by