British Speedway Forum

Been to Warsaw for the past three years, including the first year debacle. As with most Polish websites a bit of patience is required but I can't recall any difficulties. Just keep an eye out for when they go on sale and don't leave it too late.

Thanks v. Much. Thinking about booking hotel and flights now before they go up in price but worried I won't get tix if I do.

You will definitely get a ticket -so I would suggest going ahead with booking flights and hotel. to give you an idea of when to start checking- the 2017 tickets went on sale on the 7th December 2016

Edited by racers and royals

Get a good seat as those down low on the bends do not give a great view. Warsaw is huge, I prefer the smaller towns, but you will have a good weekend.

Get a good seat as those down low on the bends do not give a great view. Warsaw is huge, I prefer the smaller towns, but you will have a good weekend.