British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

Is This Swindon Team The Best Of Recent Times?

They are doing really well, can't take that away from them, but they have faced the right teams at the right time for me.

But as they say you can only beat what's put in front of u

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

I cannot get enthuisiastic about this team at all to be honest. If they do win it will show how poor the league is.

You don't have to......... :drink:

• Like 1

They are doing really well, can't take that away from them, but they have faced the right teams at the right time for me.

But as they say you can only best what's put in front of u

Yeah just said the same thing to my mates. Tonight the prime example. But we are solid throughout and definitely the best team at the moment. Just gotta keep it up til Mid October which based on previous play off campaigns will be hard to do.

• Like 1

You could finish top of the league and 10 points ahead of Wolves but lose to them in the play offs.Who would you say was the best team?

• Like 1

I agree with Steve, the team is mediocre, if they do win the league it will show how weak the league is, by by Chapman..

Wow,there's a surprise,not.

Nothing to do with Swindon as the team is average don't hate I'm just be honest. The league has been an utter joke and Swindon have faced the right teams at the right times.

Facing us when the Poole riders are out of form. Facing KL when they had to sack Heat Leaders for Championship riders due to attitude problems. Rye House when KK had to be replaced by a NL rider. The list just goes on and on.

But Swindon can only beat what's in front of them and that's what they have done. Just goes to show how weak the league has become imo. Think Wolves will beat Swindon in the final if I'm being honest.

Nothing to do with Swindon as the team is average don't hate I'm just be honest. The league has been an utter joke and Swindon have faced the right teams at the right times.

Facing us when the Poole riders are out of form. Facing KL when they had to sack Heat Leaders for Championship riders due to attitude problems. Rye House when KK had to be replaced by a NL rider. The list just goes on and on.

But Swindon can only beat what's in front of them and that's what they have done. Just goes to show how weak the league has become imo. Think Wolves will beat Swindon in the final if I'm being honest.

The main reason I hope we win it is to shut up that team swapping little Pr1ck Gater1.

• Like 3

The 2012 team is hard to beat imo.

Anderson, Stead, Morris, Batchelor, Kildemand, Doyle, Lampart

11 wins from the last 11 meetings goes to show how good Swindon are, and another 4 away points to pull away at the top of the league.

• Like 2

Facing the right teams at the right time?

It's the right time to be facing Swindon too. Doyle more out than in. Zach out for the year.

Just as well Swindon haven't been at full strength themselves when facing everyone 'at the right time'.

Mind you, is there a 'wrong' time to face Poole this year?

• Like 3

Depends how recent you mean by recent times.

In EL era, Bradford 97 Ippo 98 Poole 03 and Coventry 07 would eat this Swindon team for breakfast.

It's definitely the best Premiership team of recent times.

Depends how recent you mean by recent times.

In EL era, Bradford 97 Ippo 98 Poole 03 and Coventry 07 would eat this Swindon team for breakfast.

It's definitely the best Premiership team of recent times.

Only because the bspa in its "wisdom" have continually weakened the teams.

The main reason I hope we win it is to shut up that team swapping little Pr1ck Gater1.

He's speedwayfanatic at the moment Coombers.... oh and Jeremycorbyn fan.

Super Swindon smashing everyone, half the time without the world number 1.

Cookie"Robins will finish bottom".

In Rosco We Trust.