British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buster

Just why is Buster now going after Peterborough They still won without Holder and must have been confident that they would with or with or without him .There is enough cock ups being made in the running of speedway in this country so dont make more.Buster stop being so vindictive of others and put your own house in order..

Just why is Buster now going after Peterborough They still won without Holder and must have been confident that they would with or with or without him .There is enough cock ups being made in the running of speedway in this country so dont make more.Buster stop being so vindictive of others and put your own house in order..

It's jealousy.

The Panthers were offered a brilliant deal by Torun.

The remainder of the league are jealous.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

It's jealousy.

The Panthers were offered a brilliant deal by Torun.

The remainder of the league are jealous.

So going by your last sentence Ged has E-mailed the remainder of the league to tell them all the brilliant deal he got.

After all it would be the only way the remainder of the league would know this brilliant deal.

Or maybe you are just making things up,now who would have thought that.

• Like 1

I think Buster Chapman has a nerve to have a go at any team let alone Peterboro after how he has treated Chris Holder & Troy at Kings Lynn, he should sort his own Club out first, just look at the team Kings Lynn sent to Leicester on Saturday does he not think this is robbing from the Public??

The way Kings Lynn are being run this year would suggest there will be no Kings Lynn next year...

Edited by simbo1968
  • Like 3

He was right to do what he did and it's very likely that Peterborough will be disciplined in some way (and deservedly so).

• Like 2

He was right to do what he did and it's very likely that Peterborough will be disciplined in some way (and deservedly so).

Will King's Lynn be disciplined for the disgraceful side they put out at Leicester ( ie;) cheating the public.

Will King's Lynn be disciplined for the disgraceful side they put out at Leicester ( ie;) cheating the public.

No, because it wasn't actually against the rules.

No, because it wasn't actually against the rules.

Are you sure ?? it is like going out and spending 50 quid on a steak but getting a burger instead a total rip off Bewley the only good thing and if BT see this sort of thing happening they will be off like a longdog.

I agree..it wasn't right what happened with JackHoldergate but the statement on the BSPA website is way over the top, especially when you consider whats been going on at Kings Lynn lately..maybe using this as an opportunity to take the heat off his own situation at Kings Lynn I wonder?

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

Are you sure ?? it is like going out and spending 50 quid on a steak but getting a burger instead a total rip off Bewley the only good thing and if BT see this sort of thing happening they will be off like a longdog.

Yes, I'm sure! It isn't as you describe, we were all aware of the likely line up before the event. If you were aware about the burger you wouldn't have paid for the steak (although I think a reduced admission price might have been appropriate). Time to get rid of the non-committers, even if that means a lowering of standards.

I don't condone Holdergate, but Buster needs to look at his own actions.

This is only my opinion, but the awful team he took to Leicester thus cheating the fans, was caused by his spite sackings of his team after the dead line, so it is also bringing the sport into disrepute. I do not know enough about the situation that caused the sackings,as I wasn't there that night,but he handled the situation appallingly.

• Like 1

I don't condone Holdergate, but Buster needs to look at his own actions.

This is only my opinion, but the awful team he took to Leicester thus cheating the fans, was caused by his spite sackings of his team after the dead line, so it is also bringing the sport into disrepute. I do not know enough about the situation that caused the sackings,as I wasn't there that night,but he handled the situation appallingly.

It could also be argued that Holder and (to a lesser extent) Batchellor brought the sport into disrepute. Time to get rid of riders who don't commit to UK racing and those who walk out of meetings where the track has been declared fit to ride on by officials and other riders. Buster definitely isn't the answer though, basically he comes across as enthusiastic but pretty unintelligent.

• Like 2

If George English, Chris Van Straaten or Matt Ford were chairman of BSPA, would the question still asked as to why they (as BSPA chairman) were "going after Peterborough"? I don't think so, as there is wrongdoings which need BSPA to deal with.

As to Chapman and his handling of Holder/Bachelor and the "understrength" team put out at Kings Lynn, that is a totally different issue altogether and should be treated as such. I would hope that other members of Management Committee have the power to investigate and sanction the chairman's club, if they have been deemed guilty of malpractice

• Like 1

Maybe re phrase your title as surely it is the MC or BSPA not Buster personnally who is doing this

and for the record,100% right thing to do,

• Like 1