British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

weather you like them or not, they do their best to make racing sound exciting.

• Like 1

I like Tatum but could quite happily see Pearson dispensed with.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

weather you like them or not, they do their best to make racing sound exciting.

But that is for me, part of the problem, they try to "big it up" when, sometimes it is only mediocre, wish the coverage could be like other motosport where you can choose to hear the stadium noise, (bikes and crowd) but NOT the commentary.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I like Tatum but could quite happily see Pearson dispensed with.

Agreed, Pearson just seems to want to get over how much he knows, Oh, and talk over the start!

11 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Or instead of not watching....just turn the sound down like I do.  

Or be like other motosport, where you can choose to hear the stadium noise, (bikes and crowd) but NOT the commentary.

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

That would be the best option for me...do they do that??

MotoGP do 

I don't have any issues with Julian Ryder  or James Whitham or anyone that does moto gp or superbikes....its just those 2 on the speedway that I don't like.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

DEAL about to be signed

Good job for them, I was getting ready to cancel my subscription like I did with Sky Sport last year...... hmmmm please don’t tell me we’re going back to Sky :(

Moan moan moan........:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Both Tatum & Pearson are annoying, but not as annoying as Ermolenko on commentary.  That I can ignore, what I can't ignore is whoever is responsible for the live footage being pants.

Imagine. Wolves v Swindon Grand Final.  Wolves @ Monmore need a 4-2 to win. Wolves gate on a 5-1,  Lindgren hogs the inside gives way to Throsell around the outside to lead, Thorsell naffs off.

With Lindgren riding defensive Doyle nips into second at the end of the second lap. Doyle gives chase on Throsell but gives up, drops back to assist Morris, by hampering Lindgrens line at the end of lap 3..... What happens next?

No one will ever know....

All the TV home viewers see is Thorsell streaking home to take the flag, an untroubled lap.

8 hours ago, Gr8scot said:

Good job for them, I was getting ready to cancel my subscription like I did with Sky Sport last year...... hmmmm please don’t tell me we’re going back to Sky :(

STILL BT not SKY ...

• Like 1