British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

7 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

You refuse to pay for a TV licence and have done time for more serious crimes? To which you appear very proud or are just on a wind up. 

No where have I said I'm proud... But sometimes things happen.  

Hundreds of thousands of people break a law or commit an offence of varying degree everyday.....I'm one of them...its the little rebel in me.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

1 million .  Each club on tv once at home...10 grand each maximum.

You fail to see the point. 

Pooles sponsorship deal basically doubles if they have TV footage. And same with lots of other clubs. Worth a fortune in other ways. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

You fail to see the point. 

Pooles sponsorship deal basically doubles if they have TV footage. And same with lots of other clubs. Worth a fortune in other ways. 

Oh i defo hope it's not shown now then:P:P:P. I certainly don't want to see Poole benefit.

Just now, Baldyman said:

Oh i defo hope it's not shown now then:P:P:P. I certainly don't want to see Poole benefit.

It’s every team. Foolish to not have it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Maybe....I'm not overly bothered...I have plenty of other things to do. 

Well get on and do it. What are you doing on here Lol!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, alfiemorris said:

Well get on and do it. What are you doing on here Lol!

I like coming on here..its funny..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How come this is still dragging on?

How can riders (and teams) encourage sponsorship when they still don't know if the sponsors will get TV exposure. Surely by now race suits, bike covers etc need to be sorted.

1 hour ago, oleoleole said:

How come this is still dragging on?

How can riders (and teams) encourage sponsorship when they still don't know if the sponsors will get TV exposure. Surely by now race suits, bike covers etc need to be sorted.

They probably already know either way. If it was a done deal then BT Sport will want to announce it when they are ready.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT'S happening but lack of official confirmation is baffling

So it would seem that there will be no British League speedway on BT this season or there will be a very  limited season which they will not start until around June and just show a handful of matches. BT are absolute useless.

I took out a subscription with BT last year mainly to watch Speedway

My subscriptions were 1st,2nd 3rd months £0.00

4th,5th and 6 month  £25.00 a month

Then 7th,8th and 9th month £27.50 

10th month (now for February) £34.00

so 4 different prices in 10 months so I cancelled on Monday

They could not tell me if there would be any League speedway and although I paid 34.00 on Monday it was cut off later on in the evening .I had the choice of seeing out my contract which would cost another £96.00 or cancelling now and costing me £60.00 so I took the latter.  It is terrible that they and other internet companies can just raise the prices without any notification 

Edited by mickthemuppet

On 2/6/2018 at 3:03 PM, Baldyman said:

In jail for not having a tv licence....been in for other crimes but not that.  

If every one stopped paying for it..it would soon be got shot of and the Bbc would have to find other ways of raising money.

So a drain on honest folk in more ways than one.

25 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

So it would seem that there will be no British League speedway on BT this season or there will be a very  limited season which they will not start until around June and just show a handful of matches. BT are absolute useless.

I took out a subscription with BT last year mainly to watch Speedway

My subscriptions were 1st,2nd 3rd months £0.00

4th,5th and 6 month  £25.00 a month

Then 7th,8th and 9th month £27.50 

10th month (now for February) £34.00

so 4 different prices in 10 months so I cancelled on Monday

They could not tell me if there would be any League speedway and although I paid 34.00 on Monday it was cut off later on in the evening .I had the choice of seeing out my contract which would cost another £96.00 or cancelling now and costing me £60.00 so I took the latter.  It is terrible that they and other internet companies can just raise the prices without any notification 

well when starts up again this season you won't be able to watch ? the GP'S are also on as well !! baffling why you cancelled ?