British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I openly admit I commit offences nearly every day of the week...but like I said..I dare say you do as well...you ain't no better than me, although you obviously think you are.  

Anyway..I shall leave it there...Nice playing with you

Good game. 

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I openly admit I commit offences nearly every day of the week...but like I said..I dare say you do as well...you ain't no better than me, although you obviously think you are.  

Anyway..I shall leave it there...Nice playing with you

Staggering as it may seem most people can go through life without breaking the law thousands of times and somehow, despite as you say 'things happening in life' manage to avoid going to jail. That's before your bragging about not paying for a TV licence.

I very much doubt most people go through life without breaking a law.  They may go through life not committing a serious offence.  

I'm sure most people have gone at least 1 mph over a speed limit at least once in their life... Like I said thousands of people commit an offence nearly every day.    I know I do...I have never worn a seat belt either...That's another broken every day by me.  

Edited by Baldyman

10 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I very much doubt most people go through life without breaking a law.  They may go through life not committing a serious offence.  

I'm sure most people have gone at least 1 mph over a speed limit at least once in their life... Like I said thousands of people commit an offence nearly every day.    I know I do...I have never worn a seat belt either...That's another broken every day by me.  

So you're an even bigger **** than we first thought with zero regard for others. Emergency services are stretched enough as it is without having to deal with idiots like you.

Going 1 mile over the speed limit doesn't land you in jail.

The more you post, the more of a fool you make yourself sound, or perhaps you're just after some attention and you're making it all up.

Either way, it doesn't paint you very well. 

Now let's get back on topic with regards to the tv deal.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

I'm trying to figure out what this has got to do with BT sport's.covering league speedway this season coming and can't !!!

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Ha ha get over yourself...  

You are making yourself look more stupid with every post. 

Back to BT - I would like to know what I am getting for renewing my subscription. 

Then luckily for me I don't care...but it's been funny for me seeing some of you planks wasting your time talking to me.  

Edited by Baldyman

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Then luckily for me I don't care...but it's been funny for me seeing some of you planks wasting your time talking to me.  

Yeah you're right, we should be more productive with our time, maybe spend it in jail instead.

slip of the tongue from tatum/pearson at the NSS last night regarding league coverage they had to back track and say MAYBE working together on LEAGUE speedway after saying looking forward to working together on LEAGUE speedway this season lol :lol: :rolleyes:

Edited by geoff58
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Yeah you're right, we should be more productive with our time, maybe spend it in jail instead.

Now that I would like to see...you wouldn't last long.

may as well stick my oar in .

going 1mph over the speed limit is not an offence . you are allowed %5 variation for tyre wear  and other various mechanical issues . in olden day , cars had speedo cables , clocks driven by gears flexi cables and a pick up point from the gearbox . so wear would be allowed for in the vehicle . nowadays its all transducers n stuff , so its pretty accurate . 

people can get away with not wearing a seatbelt if its not working. but needs to be repaired asap .mot producer .

also people with a medical issue. need a note from your doctor .

vehivles not fitted with seat belts . ( up to a certain year )

walking down the one way street the wrong way does not count baldy .

so at the end of the day , i think you are in the police force or medic thing . or just an attention seeker like me .

enjoy yer speedy thing b , man .

37 minutes ago, mike1944 said:

Please give it a rest Baldyman this thread is supposed to be about BT tv sport

Maybe he has too much time to burn.