British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

Oh brill, if it’s GPS, at least we’ll know where we are. :)

Here I am, there you are.

Saga.

• Like 1

Well rightly or wrongly I have recontracted for BT sport again I am a BT phone and Broadband customer so get it for £7.50 a month to receive it on Sky. If they do show the League I may consider upgrading to HD. OK it seems a lot a month but then BT sport do at last show other motor-cycling and motor racing as well as speedway. I may consider even ditching Sky Sports as they are just ball crazy and dumped speedway last year and did not even bother to update their website and no longer even mention speedway at all http://www.skysports.com/speedway/news

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mike1944 said:

Well rightly or wrongly I have recontracted for BT sport again I am a BT phone and Broadband customer so get it for £7.50 a month to receive it on Sky. If they do show the League I may consider upgrading to HD. OK it seems a lot a month but then BT sport do at last show other motor-cycling and motor racing as well as speedway. I may consider even ditching Sky Sports as they are just ball crazy and dumped speedway last year and did not even bother to update their website and no longer even mention speedway at all http://www.skysports.com/speedway/news

I switched to Virgin get Bt in the package Internet phone 2 years fixed £80 a month that includes 3 boxes and they cover any breakdown

Edited by Booey boy
  • Like 1

On 12/02/2018 at 12:43 PM, Noodles said:

Yep, on Freesports

https://www.freesports.tv - click on 'our content' & scroll down to motorsport

Please keep updating this mate, im sure plenty will want to use it..

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Please keep updating this mate, im sure plenty will want to use it..

Not if your on virgin unfortunately

Seems BT have only bid on one of the football packages on offer & of course Sky have taken up the majority - then again without football there wouldn't be too much on Sky.  Seems it works out at something like £9+ million per game over three years.  A couple of packages left at a "bargain" £5+ million per game.  Hopefully there will be some Speedway news now that the all important football deal is done?

Will the Swedish and Polish Speedway be only on FREESPORTS or will they be on PREMIER SPORTS also?  No point in subscribing if it is only on Freesports?

6 hours ago, Shockster said:

Will the Swedish and Polish Speedway be only on FREESPORTS or will they be on PREMIER SPORTS also?  No point in subscribing if it is only on Freesports?

It's likely to be on both as it's the same company, however Freesports is only SD, you'll need Premier Sports of you want HD.

3 hours ago, Noodles said:

It's likely to be on both as it's the same company, however Freesports is only SD, you'll need Premier Sports of you want HD.

Freesports are going HD later this year.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rob B said:

Freesports are going HD later this year.

Thanks for this. Just read up & HD will be available for Sky & Freesat customers from May 18. There's a question mark if HD will be made available to Freeview (and therefore BT/Plusnet/Talk Talk) due to costs.

16 hours ago, Smithchops said:

Is it really that easy ?

I'm not sure what you mean, is what easy?