British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

That's good news I've got to phone bt next week and knowing this could make a difference to how much I'm willing to pay

1 hour ago, Midland Red said:

DON'T BUY THE SUN

JFT96

YNWA

It's free to click

2 hours ago, Midland Red said:

DON'T BUY THE SUN

JFT96

YNWA

Don't buy it because it's rubbish.

Just now, sugarray said:

Don't buy it because it's rubbish.

Haha not the word I used.

On March 17, 2018 at 5:32 PM, OveFundinFan said:

I think the BT-Moto GP deal till end of 2021 is good for Speedway GP. It keeps BT well and truly into top line motor cycle racing and therefore its my opinion makes them want a Speedway GP deal stronger.

Do the two overlap much?

Of the motorcycle forums I am on most people like Moto GP,  BSB, even TT events, but no one has any interest in speedway.  Except me, though I have no interest in the sports bike stuff.

I just assumed the relationship was one way, most speedway fans like other motorcycle racing, but most racing fans have no interest in speedway.

On March 18, 2018 at 3:35 AM, PHILIPRISING said:

For those not wanting to click their link, it is for a deal where you pay £9 so you can pay £20 so you can pay £12.99 for 12 months (£155.88) plus £6.50 for another four months (£26) to watch speedway in HD.

And you start it here, so long as you sign up by midnight:

https://www.wowcher.co.uk/deal/london/7479075/50-bt-sport-12-months

As much as I miss the Elite League (as it still was when I was last able to watch it), I do not miss it enough to pay a discounted £210.88 for it.

On 17/03/2018 at 11:51 AM, jaykay2PT said:

Sound will be on mute for that one then!

Knob!

On 3/17/2018 at 1:14 PM, ray c said:

Why watch then nothing wrong Nigel and Kelvin !!!

Agree, there's nothing wrong with them....if you want your commentators to shout all night like a fan pulled from the crowd and asked to commentate would do, and also make monkey noises rather than actually commentating on whats happening, when two riders actually get close to each other!!...

Kelvin isn't too bad I suppose and has a good knowledge but i.m.o. Pearson is an embarrassment to the professional commentator profession and an insult to the memory of the great Dave Lanning, who really DID know how to commentate, generate excitement WHEN APPROPRIATE and still manage to not sound like a demented baboon whilst doing so!

9 hours ago, ytsejam said:

Agree, there's nothing wrong with them....if you want your commentators to shout all night like a fan pulled from the crowd and asked to commentate would do, and also make monkey noises rather than actually commentating on whats happening, when two riders actually get close to each other!!...

Kelvin isn't too bad I suppose and has a good knowledge but i.m.o. Pearson is an embarrassment to the professional commentator profession and an insult to the memory of the great Dave Lanning, who really DID know how to commentate, generate excitement WHEN APPROPRIATE and still manage to not sound like a demented baboon whilst doing so!

THINK you are on a different planet to most of us ... planet of the apes by the sound of it. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, ytsejam said:

i think you should give it a miss :wub:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THINK you are on a different planet to most of us ... planet of the apes by the sound of it. 

I know that in your eyes EVERYTHING connected to speedway is always perfect, but put your tongue away please just for ONCE and actually LISTEN to his commentary next time two riders pass each other on the final lap of a GP race for example.....it will be screams and noises, NO WORDS. Now go and compare that to how a proper professional commentator i.e. Lanning, used to do it. 

Then come back with your stupid comments if you still think Pearson doesnt sound like a monkey in comparison!

• Like 3

Nothing wrong with Pearson and Tatum on TV. Much prefer there exuberance.

• Like 6