British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

42 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Looking at the British Final thread it seems it recorded with a SkyQ box but it didn't on my HD box. 

I have Sky Q but the same happened to me. Set it to record a few days ago, when I checked before the meeting it had disappeared. It’s done this a few times, hence me checking. Also have to record the programme after as will cut off if meetings overrun. Very frustrating. 

Nearly missed a very entertaining meeting. 

11 hours ago, Rob B said:

Don't know what happened tonight but it seems anyone who set it to record on Sky it didn't record, BT must have changed the programme information at last minute.

46 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Looking at the British Final thread it seems it recorded with a SkyQ box but it didn't on my HD box. 

It recorded for me on my Sky+ HD Box, though it was a good job I'd checked my planner before leaving home.

I'd originally set it to record sometime over the weekend, but I checked the planner again for something else at about 5:30pm. Lo and behold it wasn't shown on the scheduled list, although the following programme was (set to record just incase the speedway over ran). So I set the British Final to record again and, as I said, it did record it ok.

Maybe, if people had set it to record a day or so ago, it 'disappeared' from their scheduled list, just like it had on mine?

When this happens they have normally changed the programme in some way like the title or time so the recording gets cancelled. 

On twitter it states that the British Final will be repeated at 7pm tonight on BT sport 1. 

Edited by A ORLOV

34 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

On twitter it states that the British Final will be repeated at 7pm tonight on BT sport 1. 

It's on at the moment on BT Sport 2, it started at 12.30 but like tonight it is the 2 hour condensed version.

• Like 1