British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

6 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

STILL BT not SKY ...

Good, because I have BT but not Sky! Much as I think Natilie is a great presenter, Sky's coverage was better, though.

Hopefully BT will understand the importance of minor placings more this year. Great that it will still be getting covered though.

I'd have to disagree Sky coverage was worse apart from not just following rider in 1st.

3 minutes ago, sugarray said:

I'd have to disagree Sky coverage was worse apart from not just following rider in 1st.

Pretty key point, though, don't you think?

If it wasn't for that I'd agree that BT is better, but that can completely wreck it. I find myself getting frustrated sometimes watching BT because of that. I never had that with Sky.

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 1

Sky did have quite a few years experience with filming speedway, if BT does show speedway again this year perhaps they will learn by experience as they progress through the season.

• Like 1

Just now, mike1944 said:

Sky did have quite a few years experience with filming speedway, if BT does show speedway again this year perhaps they will learn by experience as they progress through the season.

Only if someone or ideally many tell them.

Be interesting to see whether they actually cover the whole of the season this time, or just the back end.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sugarray said:

Me too

I think BT coverage is far better especially with the after meeting interviews and chit chat much better than the rushed finishes with sky .

Natalie is quality and whilst I admit Nigel and Kevin are too shouty, you can’t knock the enthusiasm.

we should start a petition to get Floppy back I thought he was really good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, naffer said:

I think BT coverage is far better especially with the after meeting interviews and chit chat much better than the rushed finishes with sky .

Natalie is quality and whilst I admit Nigel and Kevin are too shouty, you can’t knock the enthusiasm.

we should start a petition to get Floppy back I thought he was really good.

Agree i wonder what david norris is doing these day i hate to think !!!

Along with his sons runs a very successful electrical business despite the awful injuries he suffered during his brilliant career which very nearly crippled him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle69 said:

Along with his sons runs a very successful electrical business despite the awful injuries he suffered during his brilliant career which very nearly crippled him. 

Good to know. Norris was a very good rider who only showed his real potential in that brilliant season he had when he really went for it.

• Like 1

Wonder one day if you could get Darcy Ward to do a segment. 

Even with what he has said about UK speedway is still a huge fan and would be great on the coverage. 

Did like the Chris Louis/Simon Stead combo on Sky however.