British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

I think BT coverage is far better especially with the after meeting interviews and chit chat much better than the rushed finishes with sky .

Natalie is quality and whilst I admit Nigel and Kevin are too shouty, you can’t knock the enthusiasm.

we should start a petition to get Floppy back I thought he was really good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, naffer said:

I think BT coverage is far better especially with the after meeting interviews and chit chat much better than the rushed finishes with sky .

Natalie is quality and whilst I admit Nigel and Kevin are too shouty, you can’t knock the enthusiasm.

we should start a petition to get Floppy back I thought he was really good.

Agree i wonder what david norris is doing these day i hate to think !!!

Along with his sons runs a very successful electrical business despite the awful injuries he suffered during his brilliant career which very nearly crippled him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle69 said:

Along with his sons runs a very successful electrical business despite the awful injuries he suffered during his brilliant career which very nearly crippled him. 

Good to know. Norris was a very good rider who only showed his real potential in that brilliant season he had when he really went for it.

• Like 1

Wonder one day if you could get Darcy Ward to do a segment. 

Even with what he has said about UK speedway is still a huge fan and would be great on the coverage. 

Did like the Chris Louis/Simon Stead combo on Sky however. 

2 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

I thought the few times Simon Stead was a pundit, that he was excellent 

Indeed I agree, thought he was a natural! Just like he's a natural TM too

I think I read earlier in the thread that someone has said BT have signed the deal - is this defo ?

(I would rather have it on whichever platform / channel / provider than none at all)

49 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Attendance hasn't improved in the slightest since its been on TV..in fact I would say it's dropped... Would it go up if not no TV?? 

I doubt it very much. Speedway is dying a slow death like many outdoor spectator sports, in this age of digital entertainment...

• Like 1