British Speedway Forum
Mark

Bt Sport Coverage

7 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Summer sport, summer break - problem number one!

SWC/SoN break

47 minutes ago, stevehone said:

SWC/SoN break

Indeed. Point still stands though, although as a Peterborough fan I'm used to slim pickings in the summer.

Doesn't start until June. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Fantastic news I am pleased, all apart from the Quirk and Nichols collaboration to much sucky sucky going on they always agree with each other its boring they need someone impartial in there with a bit more of a controversial view to mix it up a bit, also more pit action and riders interviews not just a couple of riders but even the ones that are not having such a good evening need more from that side of it, hey even interact with the fans.

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Does start until June. 

They've linked 2017 dates I think Steve,  hopefully they will update it soon.

Just to add, well they had on the Twitter announcment:rolleyes:

Edited by Badge

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Does start until June. 

Going to be hard to get 18 premiership meeting's from june onwards then

I am glad they are showing meetings but wish they would show a couple of Championship meetings as well.

It did state say 18 speedway GB meetings and not 18 Premiership meetings so perhaps some Championship will be included.....

How many Prem meetings did BT show last year including the play offs and relegation final?

I thought 18 league 11 gp and 4 nations meetings 33 all together

45 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It did state say 18 speedway GB meetings and not 18 Premiership meetings so perhaps some Championship will be included.....

Hope that is the case, the statement I saw stated Premiership Meetings, as occasionally the lower league meetings shown were better than most of the the meetings from the top league.    

1 hour ago, Agrotron said:

Fantastic news I am pleased, all apart from the Quirk and Nichols collaboration to much sucky sucky going on they always agree with each other its boring they need someone impartial in there with a bit more of a controversial view to mix it up a bit, also more pit action and riders interviews not just a couple of riders but even the ones that are not having such a good evening need more from that side of it, hey even interact with the fans.

that's only on GP'S not league racing !! and beside's that they are good :P