British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Teterow Germany Gp Saturday 9th September

Before the draw ????

We could try and guess the draw. There are only 20,922,789,888,000 possible after all. :P

We could try and guess the draw. There are only 20,922,789,888,000 possible after all. :P

Race card for the German GP on the race card page, problem is the actual card is for the Polish GP.

Race card for the German GP on the race card page, problem is the actual card is for the Polish GP.N

Now corrected

Come on Tai, what a great chance for us to see a three time British World Champion, something i never thought i would see in my lifetime.

Janowski may find the pressure getting to much for him

Heats 6 , 11 and 17 look tasty

Had a bet at 11/1 Dudek and 20/1 Lindback

Whats funny is on the exchanges they have Hancock and Pedersen and Iversen at 50/1...................

Also they have grouped Fricke, Smolinski and Huckenbeck together at 28/1

The decline of Chris Holder is shown that he is 45/1.............almost as much chance of him winning the gp as riders nor riding. Ive had £2 on him at that just in case.

Weather is set to improve this afternoon and dry for this evening. Should be OK.

Hopefully see a return to the top for Magic after the last gp when he suffered badly from slow engines.

Will Doyle be cavalier or riding safely for a change?

Hope the racing is good. Not a venue worthy of a GP imo. Back side of nowhere with basic facilities.

At least we have a German GP. Imo would prefer a place like Landshut in Bavaria, they had already SEC there ....

HPOneSolarArena1.jpg

Gavin said " Come on Tai, what a great chance for us to see a three time British World Champion, something i never thought i would see in my lifetime"

​I too never believed that I would live long enough to see that - Woffy Woffy Woffy Go Go Go! Fingers crossed.

Woffinden needs to get back to the UK if he is to regain support from the majority of British fans. With the top flight likely to be on Mondays and Thursdays, there really is no excuse not to return to British speedway, the British Final and TeamGB.