British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Teterow Germany Gp Saturday 9th September

I like the solar panels at the track, more tracks should have them.

Now corrected

Thank you for the race cards.

Joe

• Like 1

Woffinden needs to get back to the UK if he is to regain support from the majority of British fans. With the top flight likely to be on Mondays and Thursdays, there really is no excuse not to return to British speedway, the British Final and TeamGB.

Still banging that tired old drum i see.

Yes Tai should ride over here with all of the other top GP stars............oh wait hang on a second!

Still banging that tired old drum i see.

Yes Tai should ride over here with all of the other top GP stars............oh wait hang on a second!

Not done Doyle too much harm these last two seasons. His early season GP form was patchy, arguably because of a lack of meetings?

How can they have missed the camera man on the track!!!!

I think there was a problem with a green light,they say

• Like 1

The issue Kelvin was a cameraman standing on the track...

Pit gate needs to be shut like it is in British league for restarts , get them back to start there is no need to tighten chain or refuel

• Like 3

The issue Kelvin was a cameraman standing on the track...

FROM their commentary position (was there last year) KT and NP can barely see gate 4.

I know BSI are thinking of putting cameras on the riders' bikes but didn't think it included the cameraman :party:

• Like 1

Engine tuning has gone out the window in the early stages of this one , set the bike to gate , ride using throttle control and put a few tear offs on , some body languages saying not to keen on the track

4 races, but 8 starts and Pearson's used the phrase 'Here we go' from his limited stock commentary phrasebook 5 times.

BEATING the same old drum ...

Extremely poor stuff so far. Hoping things will improve but dire rubbish at the moment.