Thanks, Looks a useful team:

Harris

Jonasson

Robson

R/R

Nicholls

KK

Morley!

I trust that they have done the sensible thing and used R/R for Barker and THJ replacing Wells. That gives Nicholls a R/R ride.

I trust that they have done the sensible thing and used R/R for Barker and THJ replacing Wells. That gives Nicholls a R/R ride.

Is there a ruling that in the case of two riders missing the higher averaged has to be a guest or vice versa?

I've no idea

Edited by Shads

Thanks, Looks a useful team:

Harris

Jonasson

Robson

R/R

Nicholls

KK

Morley!

A very useful team!

Update on Leicester website with Schlein in for Kim,Heeps for Erik, guest to be confirmed for Lasse and RR for Pawel.

Just awaiting update on the Rockets team and guests Being used.

Interestingly Pawel is riding for Torun on Sunday but has doctors nothis Saturdayte for Saturday so will he be fit for Somerset on Monday or will he aggravate his injury again like last week.

Well I know it's only the last few percent of a nonsense, but how can Pawel ride for Torun last Sunday, and this Sunday and not be available on medical grounds for Leicester this Saturday?

Can anyone look at this fixture and treat it with any seriousness? If you had anything like a full strength Leicester side, they might give Rye something to think about. Enough anyway to get some local fans (even from Coventry) to forego the GP and go and shout for their favourites. Sorry no contest. But wait a minute, Rosco on BT, maybe I'll reconsider :P

Pawel himself admitted that he came back a bit too soon last week and was in quite a bit of pain after the meeting. So has a medical certificate until Sun where he will undergo a fitness test. What is unclear is what happens on Monday when he doesn't ride at Somerset in the TV meeting maybe another Polish medical note

Any info re what time will I need to be at the car park to be certain of a spot will be appreciated as I can't do the long walk from the shopping centre, thanks.

If you can't get there in time there is actually a buggy taking people to the stadium but unfortunately it's only the last bit, not from the shopping centre.

• Like 1

weather looking good , well forecast is good anyway. possibly a few light showers around late afternoon but then sunshine for the meeting so we'll be making our way up as we don't have bt and the eagles aren't riding .

This match epitomises the farce this season has turned into.

• Like 1

But lots of fans are still going so it can't be much of a farce. :wink:

• Like 2

But lots of fans are still going so it can't be much of a farce. :wink:

Looks a poor crowd

This match epitomises the farce this season has turned into.

Yes and now we are having a sun break.

Yes not a brilliant attendance but still looks more than at the majority of tracks. Dont talk to me about the bloody sun break though. Where Bomber fell was in the shade and the other 3 managed okay. Riders were out for heat 2 but called back in again. Better not be long as I am bored already. 😀