British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Bandits V Panthers 12/8/17 7pm

What a great signing Howe has been.
Solid as a rock.

Total professional :)

Great to see Jye proving a load of idiots wrong this season. The guy has some real talent.

He almost reminds me of Ivan Mauger, he was written off in the UK after a poor first outing.
He did not bad later on :)

Edited by bigeddiechek

What a great signing Howe has been.

Solid as a rock.

Total professional :)

Great to see Jye proving a load of idiots wrong this season. The guy has some real talent.

He almost reminds me of Ivan Mauger, he was written off in the UK after a poor first outing.

Your comparing Jye Etheridge with Ivan Mauger. :blink::blink:

• Like 1

Your comparing Jye Etheridge with Ivan Mauger. :blink::blink:

I think I got as far as, male, and speedway rider if we are comparing both.....

• Like 3

You need stronger medication the stuff you're taking ATM obviously isn't working

Well done Bandits excellent result

Top quality performance from Stevie Worrall, just want him to rip in 15 point max tonight and he will be on panthers blacklist for guests with Barker and Sedgmen !!

I think I got as far as, male, and speedway rider if we are comparing both.....

Ivan was the master of the former starting system for sure! Riders could roll into tapes then. Ivan had the starts off to a fine art

Hugely enjoyable meeting and certainly worth the admission, and very nice to win a tight meeting for a change. Peterborough forced their way back into the meeting with an 8-1 in Ht9 and then a 5-1 in Ht14 looked to have Peterborough as favourites going into the last race but thanks to Nick Morris and another heroic ride from David Howe saw the home side home. Hopefully all the injured riders will be able to take part in their next meetings especially Ulrich Ostergaard who survived a nasty looking accident when running into Steve Worrall and Jack Parkinson Blackburn who ended his night in an ambulance due to a Ht12 crash.

• Like 1

Can anyone help me out looking for the times of the last 4 races thanks

Can anyone help me out looking for the times of the last 4 races thanks

68.6, 67.7, no time (awarded) and 68.0

• Like 1

68.6, 67.7, no time (awarded) and 68.0

Ta very much got carried away trying to put results up here

14 points for Worrall tonight

I was expecting closer to this last night as well, he is usually very good around Berwick. To be fair he was second in the race he uncharacteristically fell off. Don't know how much that may have affected him in his last race.