British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Edinburgh Cl Sat 12th Aug 2017@7pm

So it's the glorious 12th and hopefully it's a glorious night for the Tigers in this latest of speedway's long running soap opera .

Hopefully Saturday's weather god on duty isn't a closet Monarch and scared of what might happen , and we get one of the few decent dry days we're allowed in summer time .

For us the only doubt is whether Richie has recovered from his crash in Poland that prevented him riding in the fours .

For the forces of darkness - Ludvig Lindgren for smirking Sam !!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously ? One can only assume they offered him the guesting gig for both meetings this weekend to get him to ride on Friday against Peterborough , cause if the Lindgren that turned out for Newcastle earlier on in the season rolls up on Saturday , this could get embarrassing .

So i'm going for a cautious prediction of 55-35 on Saturday and another three points closer to the play offs .

I will save The Scotsman the effort

Stroll in the park for the Weegie millionaires 😜

• Like 3

I will save The Scotsman the effort

Stroll in the park for the Weegie millionaires

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

You're catching on!!

• Like 2

So it's the glorious 12th and hopefully it's a glorious night for the Tigers in this latest of speedway's long running soap opera .

Hopefully Saturday's weather god on duty isn't a closet Monarch and scared of what might happen , and we get one of the few decent dry days we're allowed in summer time .

For us the only doubt is whether Richie has recovered from his crash in Poland that prevented him riding in the fours .

For the forces of darkness - Ludvig Lindgren for smirking Sam !!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously ? One can only assume they offered him the guesting gig for both meetings this weekend to get him to ride on Friday against Peterborough , cause if the Lindgren that turned out for Newcastle earlier on in the season rolls up on Saturday , this could get embarrassing .

So i'm going for a cautious prediction of 55-35 on Saturday and another three points closer to the play offs .

Spot on Paulco couldn't have put it better. As for the plastic ipoo fan🖕🏼

I see Richard riding for one of our biggest rivals tonight. only in this sport can your No 1 ride for your rivals for the title absolutely crazy.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Bit of a novelty having speedway in Glasgow at a weekend. Too many variables to make a prediction other than Wells to have at least one tapes offence and Clegg to get his three rides away early.

Lindgren was awful on his last visit with NCL and cant see him being as bad again. Pickering looks far better than earlier in the season though Clegg on the road balances him out. Riss E is another who you dont know what he will bring. Tonights meeting with PB will also determine what mood the 0131 riders arrive with.

Hopefully Perry is fully fit after being out last week. Home win.

And how do you see the speedway going?

Hibs at Ibrox and the Monarchs at Ashfield , think Blobby will stop in bed tomorrow :P

• Like 1

Hibs at Ibrox and the Monarchs at Ashfield , think Blobby will stop in bed tomorrow :P

I will be at both hopefully a good day in the pipeline, demolish popcorn teeth and his spoon burners in the afternoon then a slightly easier task in the evening.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Certainly fancy our chances a lot more in the afternoon then the evening anyway.

I see Richard riding for one of our biggest rivals tonight. only in this sport can your No 1 ride for your rivals for the title absolutely crazy.

Thanks for that, he likes riding for his home team