British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield V Workington 10/8/17 @ 7.30 Sgbcl

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre R/R, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

WORKINGTON: Richard Lawson, Mason Campton, Ty Proctor, Matt Williamson, Thomas Jorgensen, James Sarjeant, Alfie Bowtell.

Changes updated.

Edited by Blackadder

that strengthens the comets no end .

• Like 1

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre R/R, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

WORKINGTON: Craig Cook, Mason Campton, Ty Proctor, Matt Williamson, Thomas Jorgensen, James Sarjeant, TBC.

Bjerre is a major loss and I fear the worst.

We won by 12 points last time, but Cook had an uncharacteristically bad night (by his standards), so could be a close one - especially if Campton rides like he did last time.

I think this will be a good match, expecting a better showing from Cook. The loss of Lasse makes the Tigers task a lot harder,he as been flying around Owlerton. I will go for the Tigers 8+. The weather is great so the track should be spot on. So we should be in for a great night of racing with plenty of overtaking, fingers crossed. UTT.

Cook up Ill 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Phil The Ace

What is wrong with cookie? Doesn't seem the same since a bad world cup in Poland/poor British gp

What is wrong with cookie? Doesn't seem the same since a bad world cup in Poland/poor British gp

Changed tuners at the wrong time, and paying the penalty.

• Like 1

whats p.m.a.

i know what p.m.t. is .