British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mattfordfan

Buster Chapman

Buster will be a bigger cancer to British Speedway than Mick Horton ever was in my opinion.

In your opinion.....

In my opinion he is doing a good job in standing up for British Speedway at the hands of mercenary overseas riders. What have the likes of Holder and Batchelor ever done to impro0ve British speedway? All they do is whinge and moan.

• Like 2

In this world there are people who do, and there are those who don't. In all walks of life, there are far more of those who don't, who just sit on their arses and judge those who are prepared to get up and do the job. Thankfully Buster is one of those who does. He's a worker, he's a grafter who is prepared to get his hands dirty.. He is in a no win situation whatever he does, because punters will always blame the boss man. when events don't go the way they were expected..

The BSPA must be the most self centred organisation on the face of the earth. All the members do is look after their own interest.. Sod the sport what about my club??????? Buster is like a breath of fresh air. in the sense he is prepared to take on the committee and fight for what's right. No he don't get everything right, but his heart is in the right place. I cant think of anyone better in the BSPA who could, or want this job.

Having read some of the rubbish the ' SpeedwayFanatic,' has posted, how he has the cheek to start a thread castigating the effort of Buster Chapman, to me is an insult. You may not like some of the things he does but Buster Chapman does more for British Speedway than anyone else in this country.,

If 'SpeedwayFanatic', has based his opinion totally on the 'Folder and Thatch' situation, than your even a bigger fool than I took you for.,

• Like 6

In your opinion.....

In my opinion he is doing a good job in standing up for British Speedway at the hands of mercenary overseas riders. What have the likes of Holder and Batchelor ever done to impro0ve British speedway? All they do is whinge and moan.

Throwing BV under the bus isn't standing up for British Speedway though is it.

In this world there are people who do, and there are those who don't. In all walks of life, there are far more of those who don't, who just sit on their arses and judge those who are prepared to get up and do the job. Thankfully Buster is one of those who does. He's a worker, he's a grafter who is prepared to get his hands dirty.. He is in a no win situation whatever he does, because punters will always blame the boss man. when events don't go the way they were expected..

The BSPA must be the most self centred organisation on the face of the earth. All the members do is look after their own interest.. Sod the sport what about my club??????? Buster is like a breath of fresh air. in the sense he is prepared to take on the committee and fight for what's right. No he don't get everything right, but his heart is in the right place. I cant think of anyone better in the BSPA who could, or want this job.

Having read some of the rubbish the ' SpeedwayFanatic,' has posted, how he has the cheek to start a thread castigating the effort of Buster Chapman, to me is an insult. You may not like some of the things he does but Buster Chapman does more for British Speedway than anyone else in this country.,

If 'SpeedwayFanatic', has based his opinion totally on the 'Folder and Thatch' situation, than your even a bigger fool than I took you for.,

Speedway Fanatic is just another one of the muti alias group, he is just on a wind up. IMO no one could be as stupid as he comes across.

• Like 4

What effort? Buster hasn't made any effort.

Nope it isn't all about Holder and Batch.

Threw BV under the bus.

Saying Peterborough sold British Speedway down the river.

Cancelling meetings because he was too pussy to run them. Any other club would've had serious repercussions if they done that.

I hate how people blame anybody but Coventry and Peterborough for the winter of discontent.

Those two teams tried to hold a gun against the head of British speedway. As Coventry did before with the introduction of kylmakorpi mid season.

Buster is the right man In charge. I get that some people will always hate authority figures because let's face it, when people do an important job with lots of responsibility it makes them an easy target ad if your own life is unfulfilling you probably have nothing better to do than critique them on a pointless forum.

So what happens when the independent chairman is in charge. He makes a couple of decisions you don't like then threads like this will still exist

• Like 1

His tenure has been a car crash. His comments on the BV first meeting were awful & then trying to get himself the lease/ownership on the sly was putrid. Not too mention trying to sign riders who were embargoed.

The two postponements this season against Rye should have also been investigated. The "wind off" and waterlogged track were pure bullsh1t.

Not to mention his role in the Cov/Pet fiasco when he took all the TV money & shat on both those clubs.

He has got the Holder/Batchelor episode spot on though. He's stuck it on the whiny tossers & gave them and others like them a lesson they won't forget.

He'll stand down at the end of season imo. Too much crap has happened under his stewardship.

The sooner he goes the better, before he destroys british speedway completely..

In your opinion.....

In your opinion..

In your opinion.....

How old are you, 10 ?

He puts a end to Poole cheating for that alone he deserves praise .He also got rid of Gordon and Morton who were on the brink of closing Belle Vue down and also dealt with Batch and Holder .He done some bad things but overall I don't think he's not been as bad as people make out .

Edited by orion
  • Like 4