British Speedway Forum
Midland Red

Craig Cook, Since Swc

Totally different engine. Riders take photos and/or engrave certain markings to prove it's there etc, so they can tell when there engine doesn't return but a totally different engine does

If there is any proof of anything untoward going on, surely someone should get the Police involved. Fraud, Theft etc.. are being implied here.

I, for one, had no idea that this sort of thing could possibly happen in Speedway.

I suppose I am naive about such matters sadly.

If there is any proof of anything untoward going on, surely someone should get the Police involved. Fraud, Theft etc.. are being implied here.

I, for one, had no idea that this sort of thing could possibly happen in Speedway.

I suppose I am naive about such matters sadly.

It's been going on for years . in the 80's a top rider who was also part of a tuning business had new parts every 4 races , then they were taken out and put in other peoples engines who were then charged for brand new bits

:o .....I wait with bated breath to see if you get an answer. :P

It's been going on for years . in the 80's a top rider who was also part of a tuning business had new parts every 4 races , then they were taken out and put in other peoples engines who were then charged for brand new bits

If true,thats shocking..A top 80's rider,part of a tuning business..the mind boggles..... :o

Godden wasnt a top rider in the 80's was he. He hiself would have been knocking on a bit in the 80's

Godden wasnt a top rider in the 80's was he. He hiself would have been knocking on a bit in the 80's

Michael Lee was a top rider in the 80s

Michael Lee was a top rider in the 80s

not BRITISH RIDER

If I had to take guess I would reckon nationality was American.

I would guess Swedish, with the initials JA.

ARE you suggesting this happened with Cook?

That was the rumour

If I had to take guess I would reckon nationality was American.

GIVE THAT MAN A CIGAR !!! LOL