British Speedway Forum
Midland Red

Craig Cook, Since Swc

No, because Chris was much younger when he started as a GP rider. Good luck to Craig though (hope he proves me wrong).

still has plenty of time... look at Gollob and Hancock

you're missing a trick . there's an Aussie who claims to be British , but TBH he can't really be British , because he has no pride in Britain and wont ride for the national team . I'm sure he would though if the BSPA would change the name of the team , ala Rod Stewart AND the faces , Diana Ross AND the Supremes , perhaps Tai Woffinden AND team GB or maybe Tai Woffindens team GB would tempt him

I would think in light of his own track record , "the Official " won't want to take it any further .

So ,Josh Auty gets a 14 day ban for changing his mind, Chris Holder gets 28 days " plus " for refusing to ride and Craig Cook seems to have got off free of any bans etc. I would like to know why when quite a few people witnessed the incident and the so-called powers that be do nothing or am I pre judging them

you're missing a trick . there's an Aussie who claims to be British , but TBH he can't really be British , because he has no pride in Britain and wont ride for the national team . I'm sure he would though if the BSPA would change the name of the team , ala Rod Stewart AND the faces , Diana Ross AND the Supremes , perhaps Tai Woffinden AND team GB or maybe Tai Woffindens team GB would tempt him

I would think in light of his own track record , "the Official " won't want to take it any further .

Can you tell me when Scunthorpe moved to Australia? Why are the Scorpions allowed in British leagues?

• Like 3

Great performance from Cookie at Rye House. Nice confidence booster for Saturday. :t:

• Like 2

Hopefully he's regained the form from the start of the season just in time. Good luck to him on Saturday, needs to try to look at it as just another meeting and then maybe at the end of the night he could be a GP rider. He's won both of his qualifiers against some good opposition so there's no reason he can't do it again.

• Like 1

Keeping my fingers crossed for Cook.

Not sure how well he would do in the GP Series - I would like him to get the chance to find out.

• Like 1

Well the boy done well! eleven points, fourth place and one of those above is Dudek, so he'll likely be promoted from first reserve to qualifier.

Lets all cheer for Dudek!

• Like 1

Well done Craig. Just need or 3 more good GPs from Dudek to seal top 8 now. Just a formality.

Well Done Craig

Watching him develop into a top rider since we took him on at Edinburgh when nobody else wanted him has Been a pleasure. Knowing how badly he's wanted this and to have achieved this it's fantastic.

From what I've heard Think he's changed tuner after the WC to Fleming graversen, seems over the past week he's picked up his form again.

• Like 3

Well done Cookie thought he had a great chance after last season then the start of this but then thought he had no chance after the last few months. Did brilliant especially after a first ride last I believe

• Like 1