British Speedway Forum
Midland Red

Craig Cook, Since Swc

We wanted him that year to and he's stayed ever since. Three years off his testimonial.

Edited by ouch

Watching him develop into a top rider since we took him on at Edinburgh when nobody else wanted him has Been a pleasure. Knowing how badly he's wanted this and to have achieved this it's fantastic.

From what I've heard Think he's changed tuner after the WC to Fleming graversen, seems over the past week he's picked up his form again.

IF he has gone to Gravesen he joins the likes of Woffinden, Lindback, Lindgren, Iversen and a few other SGP riders.

IF he has gone to Gravesen he joins the likes of Woffinden, Lindback, Lindgren, Iversen and a few other SGP riders.

That's what I hinted at in post #44.

Watching him develop into a top rider since we took him on at Edinburgh when nobody else wanted him has Been a pleasure. Knowing how badly he's wanted this and to have achieved this it's fantastic.

From what I've heard Think he's changed tuner after the WC to Fleming graversen, seems over the past week he's picked up his form again.

i was talking to someone tonight and if the tale was correct it would explain why he had a poor run of "form" and changed tunner

if the story was correct then no wonder so many switch tunner at the same time

i was talking to someone tonight and if the tale was correct it would explain why he had a poor run of "form" and changed tunner

if the story was correct then no wonder so many switch tunner at the same time

I'm intrigued...I guess it's too much to hope that you might be able to fill in some details?

Surely this is exactly the place to post it. Especially after your claims.

To travel all that distance and get any result is good, so very well done to him. Meanwhile "C'mon The Dude".....

Engines get spent back for a service but when they return they are total different engines and not the one they sent.

That's been a problem for a few riders. Cookie one of them

Engines get spent back for a service but when they return they are total different engines and not the one they sent.

Do you mean that the engine doesn't perform like it did before the service or they are literally sent a different engine back?

Do you mean that the engine doesn't perform like it did before the service or they are literally sent a different engine back?

THE former

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************+

Engines get sp**********ent back for a service but when they return they are total different engines and not the one they sent.

had this problem with a tuner from the Northeast, sent him an engine back after paying 400 quid for a service because He forgot to put the oil filter bolt back in , and we started it and all the oil sprayed out , so we sent it back to see if any damage had been done ,it was still running when it went back , and had just had new conrod piston and the bore relined ,+ new ignition system he loaned us an engine while he looked at the other one ,which he subsequently sold to us . messed us about with our own engine for months ,then after more than a few angry phone calls , sent us back a box of scrap , and swore blind that was the engine we sent to him , later on we heard stories of him building engines and supplying new pistons Conrods barrels etc for incredibly low prices , , send an engine to these people make sure all the individual parts are engraved with your name -

Totally different engine. Riders take photos and/or engrave certain markings to prove it's there etc, so they can tell when there engine doesn't return but a totally different engine does

Totally different engine. Riders take photos and/or engrave certain markings to prove it's there etc, so they can tell when there engine doesn't return but a totally different engine does

ARE you suggesting this happened with Cook?