British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Peterborough Panthers 13/08/17

Rode in junior meeting at Redcar on Thursday, fell with nobody near him in second ride, remounted and then fell again!

Joy to the world 😂😂😂

Harris

R/R for BWD

Starke

Ostergaard

Rutherford

Lambert

Guest TBA

Will we hit 30?

Partly through their own decisions Peterborough will field a weakened team tonight, that may put one or two off attending. As a gesture of goodwill could Rathbone not use some of the money he got from Torun to compensate Newcastle.

• Like 4

Partly through their own decisions Peterborough will field a weakened team tonight, that may put one or two off attending. As a gesture of goodwill could Rathbone not use some of the money he got from Torun to compensate Newcastle.

Or the money he is saving on travel expenses for Holder compared to Rutherford and the money saved on points money Holder would have scored!

In fact the more you consider this situation the more it reflects badly on Rathbone with all the consequences! I sympathise with genuine Panthers fans who have to be associated with this sorry saga!!

wonder if lambert,s riding says his leg is killing hin after winning euro u19 yesterday.

he didn't ride in the fours last week but rode for king,s lynn the next day must question these

riders seems they don't want to ride in the b.s.p.a meeting,s notenough money for

them.lambert and holder and other riders are robbing the paying public as far as I am concerned

do we really want riders in the league like this who are only after personal gain

• Like 1

Rode in junior meeting at Redcar on Thursday, fell with nobody near him in second ride, remounted and then fell again!

So? That's him pushing himself for development, it's just stupid that he's been thrown into the situation of having to ride in the Championship, although I am looking forward to seeing him ride as I quite like the look of him (at his own level though)

panthers can win this .

oh , sorry .

thought i was corbyn for a second .

panthers getting their just deserts for rathbone giving into a back handers from torin ! ( no tax to pay) ?

i would like to feel sorry for them , but i dont .

COME ON THE JAWDEE,S ITS TIME TO SHINE lol.

Newcastle only have themselves to blame, Sunday is Poland's race day.

On a side note, Jack Holder was very impressive in his first ride for Torun.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

You also have to feel for the Panthers fans who have been following their side over the last couple of days to, good amount at Berwick last night who no doubt will be moving on to Brough Park tonight.

You also have to feel for the Panthers fans who have been following their side over the last couple of days to, good amount at Berwick last night who no doubt will be moving on to Brough Park tonight.

We won the PL 4's.

Dead rubber league matches don't interest us.

• Like 1

Newcastle only have themselves to blame, Sunday is Poland's race day.

On a side note, Jack Holder was very impressive in his first ride for Torun.

And Peterborough's official raceday is????

I can see Josh Embleton riding for Peterborough tonight at this rate.

Ulrich has had to withdraw:

Sorry and gutted these 2 aint gonna be ridden today but after a heavy crash i Damaged my left knee and right ancle so Can Hardly Walk on it👎🏼😕 gotta go to hospital for a check up and hope it aint too bad🙌🏼 good luck today boys

Old info, just seen Elliot has already posted about this

Edited by Falcon Hammer

I'm stunned that Jcf still gets bites.

Sh*t. Just looked to who I was replying to! :oops: