Mark

Poole Supporters Helpline 0871 30-60-30-60

12/07 19:30 H Poole King's Lynn PREMIERSHIP L44-49

19/07 19:30 H Poole Swindon PREMIERSHIP L 36-56

26/07 19:30 H Poole Somerset PREMIERSHIP L44-45

02/08 19:30 H Poole Belle Vue PREMIERSHIP P-P

10/08 19:30 H Poole Rye House PREMIERSHIP L30-60

PMSL..... :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

With Wolves visiting next things do not look as if they are going to change.

Edited by A ORLOV

PSH - Hello it's Poole Supporters Helpline, how can I help

NM - It's Muddlo here, I'm very worried about my team as I can't seem to motivate them. We keep getting thrashed at home.

PSH - I am sorry to hear this Muddlo, tell me more, maybe we can help

NM - Its going from bad to worse, the crowd are walking out before heat 10 and Matt keeps interfering by changing the team. He sacked KK but next time we see him he gets a Max for the opposition. I gave James Shanes a good stiff taking to before he met the ex GP star in Heat 2 but it didn't work. James got lapped by KK who was pulling a wheelie and sticking two fingers up to Matt.on every lap.

PSH -Maybe a rash move by Matt to sack KK do you think ?

NM - Matt should really stick to perming hair. He keeps signing terrible riders. What can I do, how can you help me, I am at breaking point.

:lol::lol:

Matts fine thank you.. ;)

• Like 1

Matts fine thank you.. ;)

whoooooshhhhh!!

:P

• Like 4

whoooooshhhhh!!

:P

He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to Middlo, the one quoted as saying Matt should stick to perm if hair...

As Rye House are new to this league, we had no idea of the private grief non Poole fans have had in the past with Poole, whilst 30-60 clearly has struck a nerve it should be mentioned we could have used Kasprzak THREE more times (hard to imagine him dropping any points from what I saw) so the score could have been worse.

As Rye House are new to this league, we had no idea of the private grief non Poole fans have had in the past with Poole, whilst 30-60 clearly has struck a nerve it should be mentioned we could have used Kasprzak THREE more times (hard to imagine him dropping any points from what I saw) so the score could have been worse.

surely you mean 'better'

:nono: :nono: :nono:

• Like 1

You will be back to the the top soon. Good luck for the rest of this season.

No they won't. Poole are doomed!

Would have been harsh to take Morley out one of his rides when the win was never in danger. Plus if Kennett and Hans didn't have bike problems would have been slightly better for us.

With Wolves visiting next things do not look as if they are going to change.

Well, we should win at Poole but considering our recent away form, it's not a sure thing!

A shame they didn't, if you ever get the chance to stick to Poole then you basically have the rest of British Speedway cheering you on.

No they won't. Poole are doomed!

This year, sure.

But if you think Poole are doomed you are sadly mistaken.

Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

A shame they didn't, if you ever get the chance to stick to Poole then you basically have the rest of British Speedway cheering you on.

Simply because the opportunity to stick a knife in is a rare occurrence! Make the most of it.

Well, we should win at Poole but considering our recent away form, it's not a sure thing!

Wolves will be under more pressure than Poole to win, because everyone will expect them to.

Off course Poole are disliked just like successful clubs in any sport, such as Arsenal, ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, the old Leeds and Spurs, Saracens, Yorkshire, etc...you can't really dislike Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Burton, Accrington Stanley, Forest Green, Yeovil, Worcester, Northants...

Wolves will be under more pressure than Poole to win, because everyone will expect them to.

Off course Poole are disliked just like successful clubs in any sport, such as Arsenal, ManU, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, the old Leeds and Spurs, Saracens, Yorkshire, etc...you can't really dislike Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Burton, Accrington Stanley, Forest Green, Yeovil, Worcester, Northants...

You can dislike Bournemouth!.....

......especially if you're a Southampton fan :D

• Like 2

You can dislike Bournemouth!.....

......especially if you're a Southampton fan :D

You may dislike Pompey even more though.

Some Swindon Town fans may dislike Cheltenham, Forest Green, inoffensive folk who wear anoraks and flatcaps, but they really dislike Oxford.

This year, sure.

But if you think Poole are doomed you are sadly mistaken.

Form is temporary. Class is permanent. Simply because the opportunity to stick a knife in is a rare occurrence! Make the most of it.

At there it is, thinking you're better than others. People who make a claim to class rarely have it. Poole are the nouveau riche of speedway, the footballers' wives, all ostentation and bad taste.

• Like 2