British Speedway Forum

?

So build a team of assets and then a team with no money left, after they spent it on a gp superstar and a polish has been, comes along and says 'I'll have that one, that one and that one' and you expect the magpie team to have first use when there's a fixture clash?

I wonder if wolves will bother with the temporary not so grandstand again given that they went to all that expense for last year's cup final and didn't even fill it, ha ha!

No wonder Adams is moaning about crap support.

No idea where the crap support comes I heard their last meeting was full and fans were being turned away.

?

So build a team of assets and then a team with no money left, after they spent it on a gp superstar and a polish has been, comes along and says 'I'll have that one, that one and that one' and you expect the magpie team to have first use when there's a fixture clash?

I wonder if wolves will bother with the temporary not so grandstand again given that they went to all that expense for last year's cup final and didn't even fill it, ha ha!

No wonder Adams is moaning about crap support.

Don't you ever get bored of trolling? It's childish.

You have no idea? What a surprise, lol!

Well Adams didn't actually use the term 'crap support' when he was moaning about wolves crap support on the radio.

Fans turned away, ha ha, you're funny!

Well it's always a good idea to encourage support, thanks for the intellectual comment!

The KO Cup is in this mess because it took Wolves & Kings Lynn so long to ride their quarter final when all the other teams did it at the start of the year. Then so long for the semi's to be arranged. Semi's should have been done in August at latest

• Like 1

Was gonna say we have til the end of October but the bloody GPs scupper that...

Where will thorsall be tomorrow after Swedish play off match now called off and being run tomorrow

Where will thorsall be tomorrow after Swedish play off match now called off and being run tomorrow

Not sure but just asked the same question on the Swedish thread

He'll be in Sweden. The UK has a good relationship with the Swedes and won't make a fuss over Thorssell missing a KOC match.

He'll be in Sweden. The UK has a good relationship with the Swedes and won't make a fuss over Thorssell missing a KOC match.

Now confirmed, it will be r/r for Jacob, weather not looking too good though, accuweather gives heavy rain for 8pm but BBC weather gives light rain from 9pm til midnight.

Was gonna say we have til the end of October but the bloody GPs scupper that...

Just another reason why it's best to do away with most of them.

Now confirmed, it will be r/r for Jacob, weather not looking too good though, accuweather gives heavy rain for 8pm but BBC weather gives light rain from 9pm til midnight.

Shame for him, another Monmore max was on the cards.

• Like 1