British Speedway Forum
Fred5

Rebels V Lions Mon 14th Aug

The first time for BT cameras at the OTA

We really need to win this one to keep the pressure on Poole, KL and RH for the 4th play off place.

Hopefully any rain will stay away.

Battle between Somerset and Rye for the final playoff spot. Think the Rebels will make 4th to meet Swindon.

Good luck to them.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Hopefully any rain will stay away.

Battle between Somerset and Rye for the final playoff spot. Think the Rebels will make 4th to meet Swindon.

Good luck to them.

Covering your bases I see - some things never change :rolleyes:

Covering your bases I see - some things never change :rolleyes:

i think you will find steve being honest here we are not playoff material unless lady luck steps in and then it could be embarressing to say the least :nono:

i think you will find steve being honest here we are not playoff material unless lady luck steps in and then it could be embarressing to say the least :nono:

And Rye House at home wasn't embarrassing? Poole can still do it if they can repair the damage to their sinking ship! What about trying a new team manager to see if that works (since you can't replace the riders). Although don't let Matt Ford do it a he's worse than Middlo :wink:

Hmm crept into a Poole thread again🙄.

I'm looking for an improved show from Pat and Richard especially as I think Josh may still be a bit second hand after his off at Sheffield. Good luck to Bewley at reserve, big shoes to fill as Jake has been good at our place.

Paul Starke guesting for Bjerre. Scott Nicholls on standby for Nilsson in case injury is not fully healed after Poland today!! r/r for Prezedpelski who is not allowed to fly due to risk of blood clot at the moment?!

Paul Starke guesting for Bjerre. Scott Nicholls on standby for Nilsson in case injury is not fully healed after Poland today!! r/r for Prezedpelski who is not allowed to fly due to risk of blood clot at the moment?!

This Poles UK career so reminiscent of Smarzlik! Obviously very unlucky to get injured but you kinda think that's that!

This Poles UK career so reminiscent of Smarzlik! Obviously very unlucky to get injured but you kinda think that's that!

He has had a big crash in Poland today- definately injured again.

Any Leicester riders coming? Shame it's a bad TV advert for anyone new to speedway

• Like 1

Nilsson is not riding in Poland today

Any Leicester riders coming? Shame it's a bad TV advert for anyone new to speedway

One presumes that if people watching on TV are new to speedway, then the fact there are guest riders wouldn't mean anything to them to affect their viewing of the match..........

• Like 1

Someone said on Saturday it will be the first ever time that Leicester have been on tv in an away match since they joined the top flight.