British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Kent V Lakeside Mon 14th Aug 6-30 Pm

Heat 13 is on YouTube and no blue groove in sight so hopefully they are going in the right direction with the track.

The Hammers tail end is killing them sometimes and from what I have heard I am pretty surprised there has not been a greater turnover of riders at the tail end, at this level giving different riders a chance to show what they could do can only be a good thing.

The trouble is that their averages are so low that Laurence can only be replaced by a 3.38 rider and the other two by a 3.00 so that doesn't give much scope unless their is some undiscovered hidden talent lurking away somewhere. At this end of the season

It's probably better the devil you know than start messing around with unknowns . Connor Locke is improving and at least the other two can more or less stay on their bikes to collect any points being gifted but I can't see Laurence or Couzins ever progressing beyond being 3 pointers.

Think Bowen was due a practice last weekend, but that never happened. Hopefully he has a practice this weekend, and can race the challenge match monday. Save him coming back into a crucial match and having to withdraw after one race.