British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves V Kings Lynn 14.8.17

Both teams at full strength. RR stays at 5 which is still wrong IMHO.

Always a Joy to watch Lambert who is great value at Monmore.

Looking forward to seeing THJ at Monmore, can't remember the last time he rode at Wolves? Still think he is vastly overrated but be interesting to see how he gets on.

Jorgensen I thought was Wolves bound a few seasons and seemed to have stagnated at middle tier level. Has shown that he has been a little Star for the Stars.

RR means we remain susceptible if the Stars are up for it.

We should be okay for a 8-10 point home win.

Thoughts?

Looking forward to seeing THJ at Monmore, can't remember the last time he rode at Wolves? Still think he is vastly overrated but be interesting to see how he gets on.

Jorgensen I thought was Wolves bound a few seasons and seemed to have stagnated at middle tier level. Has shown that he has been a little Star for the Stars.

Thoughts?

Steve, i thought you would have still been in bed.

Thoughts?

Has our master tactician returned from Love Island yet to take over team affairs tomorrow night?.😎😍
  • Like 2

Has our master tactician returned from Love Island yet to take over team affairs tomorrow night?.

Well he was with Tai at the GP last night

Well he was with Tai at the GP last night

Oh right,never noticed him.

Steve, i thought you would have still been in bed.

Nice to see you have provided a meaningful comment on the subject. Although I imagine you must be still in shock from last Wednesday annihilation.

Plus the usual like from the forum poster who makes regular fun of people's medical issues.

Always nice to know some posters really are as repugnant as they actually come across. Comforting at least.

Anyway, hopefully the thread will remain on topic.

Thoughts?

Heats 12, 13,14 with one res in each race is not an ideal situation, stronger rider needed in 13 to partner Freddie.

Heats 12, 13,14 with one res in each race is not an ideal situation, stronger rider needed in 13 to partner Freddie.

Number 5's ride with a reserve in every heat bar heat 13. Crazy to keep RR at 5.

• Like 1

make your mind up Steve... :D

you can't be at full strength with a rider missing ;)

Depends who the missing rider is. Swindon weren't complaining when Gappmaier famously went ill on the morning of the match !!!!!!
  • Like 1

Depends who the missing rider is. Swindon weren't complaining when Gappmaier famously went ill on the morning of the match !!!!!!

Riders.We miss Riss probably more than we miss Masters.Still waiting for news when Mark will be back,when is Perks 28 days temporary period due to end?.

The weather not looking good at the moment in Wolverhampton , had rain for a few hrs, should be stopping after 09.09 but due back again from 17.00 through to 00.000 .... I M O it could well be an early call off.