British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien Round 13

right

There's a meeting at BV 14th October. 4th round of the British championship.

I'll introduce you to the main players

Edited by False dawn

Lejonen is a disgrace 8-34 after 7 heats at home...

Hans Anderson has not been a GP quality rider for a long time but has always performed in UK, Nice Liga and Sweden fairly well, this year he has declined in all 3

Holders demise gathers momentum by the week

Drabik is great as a reserve in Poland and no doubt has the chance to go on to great things but is no where near the finished product

like wise with Pieszczek

Pawlicki missing and a pair of average reserves this was always on the cards, glad I jumped on Dackarna -14

You'd think with all that's gone on in UK that Holder would really want to stick two fingers up and put in the performance of his life, not sure what his problems are but I hope he gets over them

Emil for the win then!

Penelope Pitstop ?

Hans Anderson has not been a GP quality rider for a long time but has always performed in UK, Nice Liga and Sweden fairly well, this year he has declined in all 3

Holders demise gathers momentum by the week

Drabik is great as a reserve in Poland and no doubt has the chance to go on to great things but is no where near the finished product

like wise with Pieszczek

Pawlicki missing and a pair of average reserves this was always on the cards, glad I jumped on Dackarna -14

You'd think with all that's gone on in UK that Holder would really want to stick two fingers up and put in the performance of his life, not sure what his problems are but I hope he gets over them

Agree about Anderson, been below his usual very consistent reliable self for part of this season. Started well but not at his best recently. He has top scored for Lejonen tonight in his defense and seems to top score for Poole in most meetings..

Holder rode well on Sunday for Torun against Rybnik who aren't a side with much depth. he did an interview where he said he had borrowed Meidzinski's engine and it was flying. But his own engines aren't and that was the problem. I thought Peter Johns was the God of tuners !

Are they TRYING to kill me? :D

Agree about Anderson, been below his usual very consistent reliable self for part of this season. Started well but not at his best recently. He has top scored for Lejonen tonight in his defense and seems to top score for Poole in most meetings..

Holder rode well on Sunday for Torun against Rybnik who aren't a side with much depth. he did an interview where he said he had borrowed Meidzinski's engine and it was flying. But his own engines aren't and that was the problem. I thought Peter Johns was the God of tuners !

He did top score , but 9 from 6 rides is not acceptable from your top rider, well he is in the top 2 as a heat leader with Holder

I've been a big Anderson fan over the years, and he is far from the scrap heap, but out and out heat leader he is no more

his top scoring for Poole only highlight the problems they currently have

Standings after round 13

1. Elit Vetlanda 13 10 1 2 6 659 - 510 27
  2. Masarna 13 7 2 4 5 629 - 540 21
  3. Dackarna 13 7 1 5 3 600 - 570 18
  4. Lejonen 13 7 1 5 3 559 - 611 18
  5. Eskilstuna Smederna 13 5 1 7 2 562 - 607 13
  6. Rospiggarna 13 4 2 7 2 554 - 612 12
  7. Piraterna 13 3 2 8 2 562 - 605 10
  8. Indianerna 13 4 0 9 1 549 - 619 9

One thing was decided tonight and that is that Smederna can't finish worse then 7th and they probably secured a top 6 position as well.
I don't know if a tv-meeting have been announced for next week but yesterday Smederna wrote on FB that they expected Cmore

to show Smederna - Rospiggarna next week.

He did top score , but 9 from 6 rides is not acceptable from your top rider, well he is in the top 2 as a heat leader with Holder

I've been a big Anderson fan over the years, and he is far from the scrap heap, but out and out heat leader he is no more

his top scoring for Poole only highlight the problems they currently have

Is he there top rider ? Surely the two GP stars are ahead of him in that team.