British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Wolves 16/8/17

Vaclav Milik it is. Indianerna's Swedish season will be finished by then.

I knew Matt had something planned.

Oh dear more drivel.

• Like 3

Don't see the point of announcing a rider for next season when this season is still running.

Don't see the problem.

Well discussed on PL Forum that it may be Kacper Woryna with his bargain average - Family connection - Young up and coming rider doing well in Polish EL.

Before the snipers start the "He shouldn't be allowed in on such a low 4.65 Prem Av let's not forget that at 20 (not quite 21) he qualifies as a junior so one of 2 juniors in PL teams under Polish rules. Meaning he has done some racing in part against other juniors in each match which admittedly has helped him to be in top 14 of Polish av. But let's not muddy the waters. The guy has a lot of talent. Loves Poole and openly stated it over 2 seasons ago and with his family connection (His dad rode for Poole).

Matt Ford has made no secret of the fact that several of this team will not be in it next year.

Also I read somewhere on the Forum that he has been signed as an asset. That does not guarantee he is in the team fr next year. BUT at 4.65 points average just turning 21 later this month. Had his season in EL with Coventry at 19/20 one would be a fool not to include such a perspective talent at 21. He has come on leaps and bounds having ridden for promoted team ROW Rybnik in this years Polish EL (his forst in the top tier). The riders below him in Polish Av are eye watering.

For me Promoters who are forward thinking (and not cheats as some fools seem to keep saying) need to be applauded.

Don't see the problem.

Well discussed on PL Forum that it may be Kacper Woryna with his bargain average - Family connection - Young up and coming rider doing well in Polish EL.

Before the snipers start the "He shouldn't be allowed in on such a low 4.65 Prem Av let's not forget that at 20 (not quite 21) he qualifies as a junior so one of 2 juniors in PL teams under Polish rules. Meaning he has done some racing in part against other juniors in each match which admittedly has helped him to be in top 14 of Polish av. But let's not muddy the waters. The guy has a lot of talent. Loves Poole and openly stated it over 2 seasons ago and with his family connection (His dad rode for Poole).

Matt Ford has made no secret of the fact that several of this team will not be in it next year.

Also I read somewhere on the Forum that he has been signed as an asset. That does not guarantee he is in the team fr next year. BUT at 4.65 points average just turning 21 later this month. Had his season in EL with Coventry at 19/20 one would be a fool not to include such a perspective talent at 21. He has come on leaps and bounds having ridden for promoted team ROW Rybnik in this years Polish EL (his forst in the top tier). The riders below him in Polish Av are eye watering.

For me Promoters who are forward thinking (and not cheats as some fools seem to keep saying) need to be applauded.[/quotedo you think if it's kacper woryna that's a major announcement ?]

Don't see the problem.

For me Promoters who are forward thinking (and not cheats as some fools seem to keep saying) need to be applauded.[/quotedo you think if it's kacper woryna that's a major announcement ?]

Wouldn't call Wornya a major announcement.

• Like 2

Don't see the problem.

Just my opinion.

Could be many combinations of news. For example Chris Holder or Holder and Woryna or Milik or Janowski or any combination but then maybe none.

There was another comment a while ago that Magic was not happy at the sponsorship he was getting in Sweden and was happier in UK and may reconsider for 2018.

That's the beauty of the Forum. Cultivates thought provoking comments about the future when w can get away from the regular bickering that goes on with some about bugger all to do with Speedway :wink:

Don't see the point of announcing a rider for next season when this season is still running.

If this is a Polish rider what happens if the Poles announce at the start of the 2018 season that in 2018 any top Polish league rider can only ride in Poland and nowhere else ?

It was a joke. Ned said the signing was for next year.

Why did you completely change your original post from Milik to Woryna?

• Like 1

Why did you completely change your original post from Milik to Woryna?

Because the majority on here would've went on and on and on otherwise.

Ned Payne said in his tweet the signing is for 2018.

I thought I would post a cheeky bit of banter but a certain member didn't see it that way.

On all known form it should be a 4 point Wolves win. In reality, Poole by 8+ seems favourite.

Matt slating the riders in tonight's programme. MF and Middlo have a very different opinion about this season

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Matt slating the riders in tonight's programme. MF and Middlo have a very different opinion about this season

Whats been said then..