British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Wolves 16/8/17

Poole to stop the rot for me, if they don't then serious questions need to be asked of how they lie down and roll over so easily.

Don't give me the team is crap response, no team has consistently been demolished at home (cough Swindon in the 80's cough) :P did we loose 5 on the spin at home during our lean spell .. (must look that one up)

Poole by 10 for me.

• Like 1

Bit over confident that Poole will be top 4...Somerset must be favourites now

Not with Starke and Kennett guesting for the Rebels at Swindon on Thursday!!!!!!! :shock::shock::nono:

• Like 1

Not with Starke and Kennett guesting for the Rebels at Swindon on Thursday!!!!!!! :shock::shock::nono:

Precisely Zummerzet face their west country rivals 3 times, would have to go for Robins 3 out of 3 on current form.

For me Poole and Rye House for fourth.

All Wolves fans predicting defeat, will go 45-45.

Poole to stop the rot for me, if they don't then serious questions need to be asked of how they lie down and roll over so easily.

Don't give me the team is crap response, no team has consistently been demolished at home (cough Swindon in the 80's cough) :P did we loose 5 on the spin at home during our lean spell .. (must look that one up)

Poole by 10 for me.

Christ Swindon were awful in 2011, with Big Ron in charge. Stone bottom, lost half their home matches, then champions 2012 with Rosco back.

Bit over confident that Poole will be top 4...Somerset must be favourites now

I've a sneaky feeling that Rye House may creep into that 4th spot. Harris & Nicholls going well at home. KK at reserve for a number of meetings yet, I guess & 5 home meetings & only 2 away.

• Like 1

I've a sneaky feeling that Rye House may creep into that 4th spot. Harris & Nicholls going well at home. KK at reserve for a number of meetings yet, I guess & 5 home meetings & only 2 away.

Would agree with that, its only that team from an unfashionable town in Wiltshire that like going there.

Worked for Poole v Rye House didn't it. :D

......... or did it ?

Nope and did i say it always would?

You can take past matches to give you a guide.

Against Rye , Holder and Kurtz got 23...............this time 7 way off the pace, and nobody could have seen them being that bad and basically Rye having KK at reserve was always going to get things closer

practice session for the pirates tomorrow at 3pm,maybe the management sense that all is not yet lost!!!

In that case I will change my prediction of a Wolves win,to a narrow win for the Pirates.

• Like 1

i predicted a wolves win on a earlier post wolves reserves have struggled a bit i think we could just make it wolves using r/r could see us home

The afternoon practice should concentrate on their gating. Any other practice will be pointless - unless they are testing out different pairings - as the track will be different come start time.

The afternoon practice should concentrate on their gating. Any other practice will be pointless - unless they are testing out different pairings - as the track will be different come start time.

Nope, they best spend a couple of hours getting their arses kicked cos that's what's happening for the rest of the season!!!!

Poole were so bad last week, surely there won't be a repeat tomorrow. I will be at rye v belle vue, but I hope it's a good meeting for those attending.

Good luck to Wolves for this one. #Keep Poole out of the playoffs.

Keep you off the forum sounds better to me

The Pirates having had the worst results at home for 35 years need to find some home form because it seems that it's an away track every week.

Wolves have not got a great track record at Wimborne Road but they won't get a better opportunity for a result but their problem is at reserve.