British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Wolves 16/8/17

I did not.

Where did you get that from?

sorry miss read your post apologies !!

Evidence is there. 3 meetings apiece this year.

At Wolves we won by 10 in the ES, lost by 4 in the A and won by 7 in the B.

At Poole we lost by 26 in the ES, lost by 2 in the A and lost by 3 in the B.

Poole have won 4 of the fixtures to Wolves 2. Poole would be clear favourites over 2 legs.

The meeting you lost at Monmore is not a fair reflection as you were without Riss and Howarth for most of the meeting, Howarth has been riding very well too. Also we don't have Klindt at reserve anymore, Lahti is ok but not as good as Klindt.

Edited by foreverblue

Wolves aren't going to get Poole. Swindon will finish top, choose Poole and take great joy in knocking the Pirates out. At the same time the Aces will put us out.

we need to be at full strength to have a chance against any of the 3.

Not when we are full strength, the A meeting at Monmore was a freak result due to Kyle's injury and we were always going to be up against it last night without Sam and Mark.The fact that we were so close after 13 heats speaks volumes I think a full strength Wolves side should easily see off this Pirates line-up over 2 legs.

We seem to have ridden Poole with injury concerns which has certainly helped their cause I agree.

We would need to be at full strength to have any hope of facing any of the top 3.

The meeting you lost at Monmore is not a fair reflection as you were without Riss and Howarth for most of the meeting, Howarth has been riding very well too. Also we don't have Klindt at reserve anymore, Lahti is ok but not as good as Klindt.

think lahti would be every bit as good as klindt if he was riding at reserve,especially at the start of the season before most teams strengthend their reserves

we need to be at full strength to have a chance against any of the 3.

We seem to have ridden Poole with injury concerns which has certainly helped their cause I agree.

We would need to be at full strength to have any hope of facing any of the top 3.

Riss is back soon and that fixes the whole problem.

Wolves will win big enough at home in both play-off matches.

Not when we are full strength, the A meeting at Monmore was a freak result due to Kyle's injury and we were always going to be up against it last night without Sam and Mark.The fact that we were so close after 13 heats speaks volumes I think a full strength Wolves side should easily see off this Pirates line-up over 2 legs.

Can't see Poole beating Wolves over two legs with Masters and Riss back in the side.Starke has scored 26 points in three matches against us,and it's inevitable Riss would have clawed some of those back if he had been available for all three matches. But it's of little consequence anyway, think it's almost certain we will meet Belle Vue in the semi,s.

That's a surprise. I'd have though holder Kurtz and Shanes had all done enough this season to get a place for next year.

I would say Hans Andersen has done more than enough to warrant a return next year. Most of the season he has had to try and ride like a no.1 when these days he's really only a second/third heat leader.

Hans has done nothing more than just ok during his 2 year contract but as for 2018 forget it. There will be better options........

• Like 1

Hans has done nothing more than just ok during his 2 year contract but as for 2018 forget it. There will be better options........

I wonder if I have worked out Matts master plan for 2018 under my post on Poole 2018 Topic ;-)

No. :-)

Ok Skidder.

I will bow to your superior inside knowledge of what's going on within the inner sanctum of the Poole Promotion/Management as you seem to have inside info quite early sometimes with small and large hints/clues as to what may be coming/going on ;-)

I think my idea of line up is cutting it very fine on the points anyway if they do leave it at 42 with a min of 2 Brits per team. Especially with plenty of meetings still left.

Be interesting (for me anyway) to see how far out I am come the day when the team finally announced. No doubt Matt will drip feed it to us all in order to keep interest up during those long dark nights and forgettable days of Winter :-)

At least we know he will be trying his hardest to avoid this seasons mess.

I don't think Hans is half the rider he was..

• Like 1

If Poole make the play offs with that team they will get hammered. The Swindon team has been on a massive roll, but I don't see it lasting. Wolves & Belle Vue have had their blip, and should be over it now.