British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KIRKYLANE

Bv Colts V Birmingham

Looking forward to this meeting.

The last Colts meeting v Plymouth produced a lot of good racing despite Plymouth being beaten by a big score.

Cannot understand those that stay away because it is NL standard.

They are missing out on a real treat,,,,, £10 adult £8 concession and under 18s free !!!!

Easy home win. How many fit "own" riders will the Brummies be fielding?

Looking forward to this meeting.

The last Colts meeting v Plymouth produced a lot of good racing despite Plymouth being beaten by a big score.

Cannot understand those that stay away because it is NL standard.

They are missing out on a real treat,,,,, £10 adult £8 concession and under 18s free !!!!

I was looking forward to this one too - however, as we can't even muster enough supporters to travel on a mini bus I won't now be attending. Very disappointing................

I was looking forward to this one too - however, as we can't even muster enough supporters to travel on a mini bus I won't now be attending. Very disappointing................

Sad that you cannot even get a mini bus up for Friday.

Hope that someone comes in over the winter to take over.... it would be very sad if we lost Birmingham again.

• Like 1

Think it's sadly an indication of how dominant belle vue have been this season and how the same cannot be said for Brum. Don't know how many teams would fill a minibus for the colts away on current form.

Why wouldn't you, even if you lose you're watching some of the best upcoming talent. That's the attraction personally for going :-)

Think it's sadly an indication of how dominant belle vue have been this season and how the same cannot be said for Brum. Don't know how many teams would fill a minibus for the colts away on current form.

I personally support my team - win, lose or draw. I would have thought a visit to the National Speedway Stadium was incentive enough. Don't get me wrong, there will be people travelling, but a minibus would facilitate those unable to make their own way - sadly this includes me

I personally support my team - win, lose or draw. I would have thought a visit to the National Speedway Stadium was incentive enough. Don't get me wrong, there will be people travelling, but a minibus would facilitate those unable to make their own way - sadly this includes me

Train station is nearby if that helps

Im more than happy to watch any speedway providing im being entertained and there is no doubting the talent both sides possess. However on paper this is a mismatch and i suspect the result will reflect that. I severely hope i am wrong and that its a thriller regardless of the result.

BELLE VUE COLTS: Dan Bewley, Kyle Bickley, Jon Armstrong, Jack Smith, Lee Payne R/R, Andy Mellish, Luke Woodhull, David Holt (No.8).

BIRMINGHAM: Jack Parkinson-Blackburn, David Mason R/R, Layne Cupitt, Tom Bacon, Liam Carr, Alex Spooner, Taylor Hampshire.

As far as entertainment is concerned the Colts meetings have been great this season.

Need to keep an eye on the weather for this one though. Forecast is lots of rain Friday with most of it arriving late afternoon.

As far as entertainment is concerned the Colts meetings have been great this season.

Can't go wrong for £10

If the rain doesn't intervene should be a really good match this. Expect Carr & JPB to go well, Bacon scored good points here last season & Hampshire really impressed me too (with KL Young Stars i think).I'm going for a 50-40 Colts win.

I would expect the Colts to be comfy enough but the Brummies have a few riders that can certainly challenge around the NSS and provide some good entertainment. If the downpour weve just had here (20 mins from the track) is repeated closer to tapes up the meeting could be in trouble, was like a monsoon, crazily enough its now fine?

Official site now says after looking at the forecast meeting goes ahead as planned.