Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

They will be "set aside" as will many of the other matches that "don't matter" much, even when the cut off date is pushed back.

They will be announced as soon as they can find a date when 14 random riders are free to guest.

• Like 1

Let's just hope nobody farts in Norfolk or we might have a wind off.

• Like 2

They will be "set aside" as will many of the other matches that "don't matter" much, even when the cut off date is pushed back.

When you say matches that don't matter!!!

They all matter as they are the difference in getting into 4th position ...or not!

I think it's the 6th September as belle vue are riding against kings Lynn that night.

Ah so one extension already then?! Must be the Chairman's influence!! :nono::D

• Like 2

I wish the clubs would get a move on and arrange dates, as is the case with the KL v Wolverhampton.

There must be a great many of us, me included, have other things we do during the week that we neither want or can't miss, yet at the same time don't want to miss the speedway.
Given notice, we can at least try to plan around other commitments, but last minute announcements don't help anybody.

• Like 1

I wish the clubs would get a move on and arrange dates, as is the case with the KL v Wolverhampton.

There must be a great many of us, me included, have other things we do during the week that we neither want or can't miss, yet at the same time don't want to miss the speedway.

Given notice, we can at least try to plan around other commitments, but last minute announcements don't help anybody.

I think you'll find its Kings Lynn dragging their feet trying to rearrange the two meetings against Rye, it really takes the biscuit after they called off twice due to less than convincing reasons.

I think you'll find its Kings Lynn dragging their feet trying to rearrange the two meetings against Rye, it really takes the biscuit after they called off twice due to less than convincing reasons.

May well be, but just wish they'd get it sorted.

I think they are working on new formula where they have only one match to one of the tracks and find a formula that the BSPA can apply ( and pay the riders for ) that will equate with having ridden the two matches on two tracks. It is no more difficult than the 1.5 on averages for the "higher " league. Just work out the home and away averages for each track over the last matches. Simples and that is another fixture done and dusted. We are lucky to have such competent problem solvers in the BSPA.

I remember the football pools being worked out like that during the Big Freeze and we have had very unusual weather problems at KLS.

Anyone know when these matches are scheduled as we are running out of time before the cut off date?

So Rye House went to great trouble to bring in KK.

By my reckoning Poole have just about secured 4th spot because Rye House matches against Kings Lynn will not be run in time!!!!

If Rye were to race against Kings Lynn they look nailed on for 4th spot.

What was the point of bringing KK in if you don't run all of your matches....seems a bit of a waste of time and effort to me! :nono::nono:

Edited by Speedwaycrazy