British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

So 25 quid to watch a poor KL side then the 2nd meeting off makes it another miserable evening. Irrespective of whether Poole are confirmed as 4th on Froday the meeting should be held. Speedway is already s laughing stock without saying oh yeah despite 8 weeks of the season being left we won't bother riding the last last meeting.

• Like 1

So 25 quid to watch a poor KL side then the 2nd meeting off makes it another miserable evening. Irrespective of whether Poole are confirmed as 4th on Froday the meeting should be held. Speedway is already s laughing stock without saying oh yeah despite 8 weeks of the season being left we won't bother riding the last last meeting.

Surely Chapman must have announced some sort of refund? Mind you, after last weeks farce it could almost be said more fool anyone who went tonight!

Very bitter aren't you. No luck involved. We won tonight fair and square.

Yes you did, but at the same track and on the same night Rye House weren't able to ride their fixture. This may lead to the fixture not being ridden before the cut-off date, possible meaning Rye House being eliminated form the play-offs. Some people may then consider Poole being lucky..............................................................

• Like 1

Of course there must be some sort of refund IF the fixture V Rye House is raced! We all have ticket stubs so at least £5 / £8 should be reduced when next you go?

Or a straight admission?

Yes you did, but at the same track and on the same night Rye House weren't able to ride their fixture. This may lead to the fixture not being ridden before the cut-off date, possible meaning Rye House being eliminated form the play-offs. Some people may then consider Poole being lucky..............................................................

The fixture can be re-staged, the deadline was extended to Wednesday 6th for any rained off meetings. If its needed after Somerset tomorrow is a different matter.

I would say the rest of the league are lucky we lost 6 home matches

• Like 1

There is no way in your situation that 6 home losses can be considered as 'unlucky'. Poor team, period.

• Like 2

Of course there must be some sort of refund IF the fixture V Rye House is raced! We all have ticket stubs so at least £5 / £8 should be reduced when next you go?

Or a straight admission?

"SHOULD" being the operative word!!!

Also that's not a lot of use to the Poole fans who paid £25 to see 2 matches though as they are hardly likely to be coming back to watch the re-arranged Rye House match (if it happens!!) .

Luck we won,get over it,next thing your be saying is it's Poole, Matt and middlo fault it rained

Lol typical Poole fans totally missing what I'm saying! Intellect not a strong point down there is it!!

Poole beat Kings Lynn fair and square I'm not saying they didn't!

The rain comes and the Rye meeting is cancelled and a possibility that the fixture might not be ridden and Rye miss the play offs!!

Do you not consider that lucky?? Coupled with the Lynn riders walking out in the other match v Poole I think it's fair to say that Poole will have had some luck this season

backing up my point about intelligence I see.

6 home losses is luck....... nothing to do with the crap team then??? Be careful your getting to Starmans level

It just goes to show how poor your lot are then.

No luck involved, just poor team planning with the worst number one in the league being the main mistake.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Some of you may not remember the 2007 Premier League play offs. Rye House were fourth at the cut off date and went on to hammer Sheffield in the final after the Tigers had surprisingly eliminated the red hot favourites Kings Lynn in their semi.

The irony is that once the league fixtures had been completed it was Birmingham who eventually finished fourth, a place above Rye House.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 4

Gavin.

No 1 Poole have a team this year that does not deserve to go further in this years competition.

No 2 Some Poole fans are wind up merchants and some wear blinkers.

No 3 You do give Poole some praise but it appears that deep down you just do not like Poole and seem to find things wrong with most things the club do.

Matt Ford has made a number of mistakes with the team this year but I truly believe that will be rectified next year.

I watched Poole for many years but admit that the enjoyment has deminished over the past few seasons and my visits to speedway have been few and far between. That may also be because of age and distance to travel. Somerset is as close as Poole and I always loved watching the PL racing there but have not gone this year as they are now in the top league.

To be honest I feel that Plymouth racing is much more interesting with their small track, with loads of racing lines, but also because the riders appear to give.it their all just like earlier years.

I know you are entitled to your opinion and likes and dislikes but please try and keep your temper. The forum would not be the same without you and a few others.

Good luck to Ipswich in the play offs.

Gavin.

No 1 Poole have a team this year that does not deserve to go further in this years competition.

No 2 Some Poole fans are wind up merchants and some wear blinkers.

No 3 You do give Poole some praise but it appears that deep down you just do not like Poole and seem to find things wrong with most things the club do.

Matt Ford has made a number of mistakes with the team this year but I truly believe that will be rectified next year.

I watched Poole for many years but admit that the enjoyment has deminished over the past few seasons and my visits to speedway have been few and far between. That may also be because of age and distance to travel. Somerset is as close as Poole and I always loved watching the PL racing there but have not gone this year as they are now in the top league.

To be honest I feel that Plymouth racing is much more interesting with their small track, with loads of racing lines, but also because the riders appear to give.it their all just like earlier years.

I know you are entitled to your opinion and likes and dislikes but please try and keep your temper. The forum would not be the same without you and a few others.

No it would be a dam cite better place to be. Gavan is not an Ippo fan, count his posts on the thread, 1 maybe 2. Thats not the sign of a fan.. If he's an asset to this forum the we are all in trouble.

Gavan ipswich lost tonight, what ya think about that?

He wouldn't care mate, he more of a Poole fan, alledgedly..

Edited by Starman2006