British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Free admission for anyone presenting their ticket from the original double header. What not? It IS a rain off ticket. They are entitled to use it. If Buster cared about the fans ( and the sport ) he would have promptly announced it. He has lost the plot on this issue, it seems. Buster doesn't care much, seemingly, who if anyone turns up for this meeting. Of course on Monday ( or perhaps Tuesday ) we will be told that 2018 depends on fans turning up to show " how much they really want speedway in King's Lynn". Not much from my point of view, IF it's the same old, same old promotional style from Buster.

• Like 1

So can anyone actually tell me what I can do with this Double Header rain off ticket? After travelling for 2 rain offs if I only get £8 back I wont be best pleased.... :nono:

I would be surprised if Buster offered more than £8 off admission, though he seems reluctant to even offer that.

He certainly seems to be avoiding the issue and whether he can get away without any discount to fans of either club. It could be argued that Kings Lynn fans should be happy with a discount, at least they saw their team ride one meeting but I would of have thought as a gesture of goodwill all fans returning with rain off tickets should get free admission.

• Like 1

So can anyone actually tell me what I can do with this Double Header rain off ticket? After travelling for 2 rain offs if I only get £8 back I wont be best pleased.... :nono:

I suspect that it might be ( yet to be confirmed ) that the £8 might be the best you can expect from Buster. Or perhaps he has told Nigel Pearson that it is, all in free with a rain off ticket but Pearson is too busy to put it up on the website?

I would be surprised if Buster offered more than £8 off admission, though he seems reluctant to even offer that.

Once Buster makes his mind up the decision is set in stone. Zilch or £8 who knows.

If I attend next weeks meeting I expect to get in for free or at least 12 50 off my admission. If either of these is not the case I will not be best pleased.

No doubt it completely slipped his mind !! :wink::wink:

• Like 1

Will we hear today what's happening regarding rain off tickets? Or does Buster think we have all forgot about it? If no news on website by lunch time I will be ringing the AFA for news.

It's the "Hey, I am THE Boss " Buster show. Like Nero fiddling while Rome burns. History will not treat him kindly for his era of control of the BSPA which seems to have brought nothing positive to the sport. Those with the D/H Rye House rain off ticket should get in free ( as is legally binding I am assured ) but my guess is it will be Buster's favourite generous offer of a fiver off.

Maybe my maths are wrong but if you haves paid £25 for the double header and with £8 pound off next we'd that's £9 so that's £34 for the two meetings £17 each match, no gain

Maybe my maths are wrong but if you haves paid £25 for the double header and with £8 pound off next we'd that's £9 so that's £34 for the two meetings £17 each match, no gain

Buster is shrewd and well known for it. Should be No Charge admission for the RH double up rain off tickets.

What about refunds for people who can't go? Should get £8 at least really

Quite agree and free entry to those with rain off tickets from the original DH meeting. This issue shouldn't even be up for debate, promoter has the nerve to think he's doing us a favour by reducing the price. Can see a lot of angry people at the turnstiles.