British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Told you they would reply...even if it took awhile.

Suggest you count again Haza....Lambert, Kai, MPT, Jorgensen, Auty and S Lambert make 6 on my abacus

Forgive me for not counting S Lambert, But bearing in mind the points he has scored round the AFA since coming back from injury, it was an easy mistake to make....

And Taylor Hampshire at number 8, I believe Dale will be at Lynn tomorrow so I hope his boys can give a really good account of themselves, win or lose.

The end of a sad second half to the season but let's be positive and support the guys, we have some gooduns in the team who I'd like to see back next year 100%, let's share the fan 'lurve' lol

We are presenting the KLSSC End of Season Rider Awards during the meeting voted for by the supporters, your chance to give them a cheer 👏📣 for their season long efforts ☺️

Hey Haza, wish you would be more specific about who you want to stick it, not everyone involved in the club deserves to 'stick it' do they?

I'm not criticising the supporters club or anyone who runs it I'm not criticising any of the riders of the current team as its not there fault that the team isn't competitive or even Dale even though he wasn't my choice of team manager to begin with I admire Gavin Caney for having the balls to walk away from the shambles that this season is- and partly I'm not criticising Holder or Batch both stood up for what they believed to be right particularly Holder what I am criticising is the manner they was sacked the failure of the promotion to even meet them half way and at least listen as it wasn't totally there fault that meltdown Thursday happened - I'm also criticising how Lewis Rose has to me been totally forgotten by the club - up to his injury I'd thought he'd be in the running for rider of the year - so that leaves the promotion and I think even you no my feelings on that one . Hope that clears that up for u Trees ?
  • Like 2

Yep Haza, that's explains it!

I hope whoever attends tomorrow enjoys the speedway, hope the guys can go out on a high, god knows we all need it!! Let's give them Rockets hell .....

• Like 1

It's blowing a gale at the minute and according to Kings Lynn's local wireless station it's going to be windy all day. So will tonight's meeting go ahead ?

It's blowing a gale at the minute and according to Kings Lynn's local wireless station it's going to be windy all day. So will tonight's meeting go ahead ?

No

No

Not only is it super windy now, heavy showers are forecast for mid afternoon. Doesn't look likely to be on or to be a positive racing end to such an miserable season ( to quote Buster's own words ).

Sorry folks !! Hoping this will be rained off and moved to next week so we can be there.

It's blowing well at the moment,but the forecasts i have looked at are all saying the wind will decrease as the day goes on.It will still be breezy but nothing like it is now,well that's according to the forecasts of course.

How does the wind compare to the wind when this was originally called off?

At present much stronger but is forecast to ease a bit later :wink:

That's lucky, we wouldn't want another blow off!

Why not go to the meeting, pay your money, wait patiently for it to be called off and then go home? :shock:

The rain today is probably heavier than the "rain off" earlier this season and it is more windier than the "wind off" earlier this season and he will probably still run the meeting, sometimes you really do get what you deserve in this life.