British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Why not go to the meeting, pay your money, wait patiently for it to be called off and then go home? :shock:

You will then eventually get a refund through the post, if Nathan is not having the winter off.

How does the wind compare to the wind when this was originally called off?

That was also all over - as this is by noon. It's the forecast rain that might now trip up the meeting.

Sorry folks !! Hoping this will be rained off and moved to next week so we can be there.

I'm not, as I can't be there next week!!

Weather news

2 miles from track - following gale force winds overnight which have now eased to rather blowy, the sun has been shining and we have had blue skies. In the last ten minutes we have had a moderately heavy shower but the sun is now attempting to make another appearance.

I'm making absolutely no predictions just saying what I see :lol:

Still no word from the club on what to do with ran off tickets for those who couldn't attend tonight.

Still no word from the club on what to do with ran off tickets for those who couldn't attend tonight.

You may be didn't see my earlier post, i emailed them, someone called Nathan Hollands emailed back and told me to send tickets with a name and address or bank details and they will send a refund.