British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

The Play-Offs are not until the 2 October, i'm pretty sure an extension will be given...

The Play-Offs are not until the 2 October, i'm pretty sure an extension will be given...

The Premiership Semi Finals start on the 11th September........... :mad:

Pretty sure there will not be any further extension but I am sure everything will be done to get the meetings in.

Pretty sure there will not be any further extension but I am sure everything will be done to get the meetings in.

Buster has promised all home meetings will be completed by the cut off date

Edited by Danny Smith

Buster has promised all home meetings will be completed by the cut off date

Completed this season or completed before the cut off date?

If the matches are not run before the cut off date due to a team being difficult about dates and it turns out that those matches would have altered who was in the top four then the team who caused the delay are guilty of wrecking the end of season for another set of fans. In my book that team should suffer a heavy penalty for such a situation.

Rye and Kings Lynn will need to ride three home matches in a week...is that possible?

Well kings Lynn have two on Wednesday. No reason why Rye House can't have a double header is there?

The silence from both clubs with any information re why these meetings have not yet been rearranged makes me think they won't ever take place but I hope I'm wrong. My opinion is any rain off should be rearranged for a new date within a month of the cancellation. Rye's usual last race day is supposed to be a Saturday but lately most of them have been on a Wednesday and we even have one arranged in September for a Friday so any day for these meetings would be better than no meeting.

Come on promoters if you happen to be looking at this forum get this farce sorted please.

Rye and Kings Lynn will need to ride three home matches in a week...is that possible?

Possible but very expensive for fans

The silence from both clubs with any information re why these meetings have not yet been rearranged makes me think they won't ever take place but I hope I'm wrong. My opinion is any rain off should be rearranged for a new date within a month of the cancellation. Rye's usual last race day is supposed to be a Saturday but lately most of them have been on a Wednesday and we even have one arranged in September for a Friday so any day for these meetings would be better than no meeting.

Come on promoters if you happen to be looking at this forum get this farce sorted please.

I will have to have a word with Steve Jensen on Wednesday at the Rye V Somerset match, you would think that they had something planned ...or at least trying to arrange, if that's the case why not keep the fans involved....not good Rye ...tut tutt

Can't see why Rye House could do their home meeting with KL on BH Monday 28th as a double-header with Poole?

KL at say 5.30pm and Poole at 8.00pm (Would also give Poole an extra half hour to get there from their morning/afternoon meeting!!)

Edited by Skidder1

Can't see why Rye House could do their home meeting with KL on BH Monday 28th as a double-header with Poole?

KL at say 5.30pm and Poole at 8.00pm (Would also give Poole an extra half hour to get there from their morning/afternoon meeting!!)

Rye V Poole is on BT Sport at 7.30pm

Can only see Lynn at home Tues 29th & away at Lynn 31st double header with Poole - Just hope the weather plays ball - 4 home matches in 8 days!

Can only see Lynn at home Tues 29th & away at Lynn 31st double header with Poole - Just hope the weather plays ball - 4 home matches in 8 days!

This just shows what a farce it is, a trickle of matches through the summer and a torrent to finish....not great really, something needs to change!

• Like 1