British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Every year the promoters say things must change. But when the new season starts we all realise nothing has changed. It's the same old rubbishe every year.

• Like 1

I wonder how many of the meetings we will be able to put out a full team?

Haven't got a clue! Riders & guests all over the place this year - TBF I'm sure House have had fewer guests than the rest of the Premiership teams

I wonder how many of the meetings we will be able to put out a full team?

First glance it looks like all ok except for Barker missing the away match at KL.

• Like 1

First glance it looks like all ok except for Barker missing the away match at KL.

..and Porsing missing the Rye home match.

Edited by tocha

Is that why the fixture only appears to be on the Rye House site, not on BSPA site or KIngs Lynn site.

Holy Crap - That's a lot of meetings.

I would hope a deal would offered to tempt people - more so that the £12 for Mondays TV meeting.

King's Lynn are at home against Poole on Thursday 31 August according to the website.

Can only see 5th/6th September available for the Lynn v Rye meeting.Isn't the 6th the cut off point or has that been moved back now

Home on 29th and away on 31st according to RH website!!

Wonders never cease, why can this not be cleared up by either club? Maybe no one can be bothered anymore, very sad affair.

• Like 1

If King's Lynn eventually do confirm that Thursday will be a double header v Poole & Rye House, one would hope that following the rather 'difficult' double header v Wolverhampton they would at least bring the start time forward to say 6.30pm, maybe even 6pm. I know it wouldn't be a convenient start time

for everyone, but surely it would be better than having the 2nd match dragging on towards midnight...