British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Leicester 16/08/17

I don't think any match is easy anymore and this will be as difficult as ever. Judging by their performance on the tele last night, the Lions are more than capable of winning at the AFA. I would like to think we could end our barren spell by winning this match but it won't be easy.

The new European U19 champion, Robert Lambert should receive a warm welcome. Wouldn't it be nice if he could celebrate with a maximum tonight...

• Like 3

If we lose this,then i think we will finish bottom of the table.Shame as it looked so bright before the going's on against Poole.

We need Auty and Porsing to up their game from last week to be in with a chance i think.Having said that Leicester have a good strong reserve pairing.

Who will Leicester have at no1,if i was the manager i would get Josh G as there is only Somerset and Swindon riders to choose from.

I don't think any match is easy anymore and this will be as difficult as ever. Judging by their performance on the tele last night, the Lions are more than capable of winning at the AFA. I would like to think we could end our barren spell by winning this match but it won't be easy.

The new European U19 champion, Robert Lambert should receive a warm welcome. Wouldn't it be nice if he could celebrate with a maximum tonight...

He should do, he won't have much competition round the AFA :lol:

• Like 1

Another draw like at Somerset last night would suit!! :-)

Well can this season get any worse for the Stars? Losing to Leicester would certainly put the icing on the turd. It'll probably end up with us finishing bottom and a play-off with bloody Ipswich ... gawd 'elp us.

• Like 2

Well can this season get any worse for the Stars? Losing to Leicester would certainly put the icing on the turd. It'll probably end up with us finishing bottom and a play-off with bloody Ipswich ... gawd 'elp us.

has that been the plan all along ? big crowd at both venues how could either club lose ? All this talk of a play off place yes relegation play off 😉😉
  • Like 1

has that been the plan all along ? big crowd at both venues how could either club lose ? All this talk of a play off place yes relegation play off

wouldn't be surprised - it'd mean Buster wouldnt get as much flak maybe as if he'd made the decision himself to drop down :/ :neutral:

Nooo. We'll be finishing bottom & riding against Ipswich. That way our captain for the season can captain his other side for the season and contribute to relegating/promoting one of the teams he captains' for. Easy eh?

• Like 1

has that been the plan all along ? big crowd at both venues how could either club lose ? All this talk of a play off place yes relegation play off

Not ALL along I'd suggest ..

Quite an assumption that Ippo will win the Championship!! Sheffield or Glasgow look much better prospects.

Quite an assumption that Ippo will win the Championship!! Sheffield or Glasgow look much better prospects.

Sheffield , Ipswich then Glasgow on current form

Another draw like at Somerset last night would suit!! :-)

In that case, although it seems I am a Leicester fan this season, I hope Kings Lynn thrash them. :lol:

• Like 1

Lynn win with the Lions maybe getting a point..But hope not.