British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JamesM09

Rye House V Belle Vue 16/08/2017

BMR Rockets:
Ben Barker, Chris Harris, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Ben Morley, Scott Nicholls (captain), Stuart Robson, Ricky Wells

Belle Vue:
Dan Bewley, Kenneth Bjerre, Craig Cook (captain), Max Fricke R/R, Jack Smith, Rohan Tungate (if fit), Steve Worrall

Can the Rockets keep their play-off hopes alive or will Belle Vue make it 2 wins out of 2 at Hoddesdon?

Adam Ellis for Tungate. I think it's going to be difficult to replicate our last 44-46 win. We are weaker without Max and Rohan and the Rockets with KK at reserve must be be favourites. I think we are safe for the play offs but hopefully we can pick up at least one point.

Adam Ellis for Tungate. I think it's going to be difficult to replicate our last 44-46 win. We are weaker without Max and Rohan and the Rockets with KK at reserve must be be favourites. I think we are safe for the play offs but hopefully we can pick up at least one point.

More important, you wont have Brady Kurtz this time.

That Rye 1-7 looks very strong and if they can get in the play offs could be worth a shout

Disagree, Fricke only scored 5 last time and I expect RR to get more than that, plus the Aces have Bjerre this time. KK is too unpredictable - could be hero or zero. It could be an even bigger BV win :D

C'mon the Aces!! ;-)

You should start with hoping your team wins first :wink:.If your team had done what was expected from them you wouldn't have to cheer on other teams :t:

C'mon the Rockets :P

You should start with hoping your team wins first :wink:.If your team had done what was expected from them you wouldn't have to cheer on other teams :t:

C'mon the Rockets :P

Absolutely. I make no bones about the fact that 4th place is more in the hands of the other play-off potentials than in Poole's.

Having sat through every Poole home meeting this season, I'll seek out any straw to clutch at that I can!! :D

That Rye 1-7 looks very strong and if they can get in the play offs could be worth a shout

Especially with Scotty riding like he is seems to be rolling back the years.

Not been rye house for about 10 years so looking forward to returning tonight.

Going to be hard for us todsy. I'd be happy with a point TBH

Not been rye house for about 10 years so looking forward to returning tonight.

Going to be hard for us todsy. I'd be happy with a point TBH

Can't see you getting anything from the meeting myself but you never know.

Can't see you getting anything from the meeting myself but you never know.

Yep. As i say I'll be very happy with a point.

Do I think we will get It???? NO