British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Somerset 17th Aug 17

This thursday Somerset visit Blunsdon and with the Robins having won 11 meetings on the trot we will be trying for 12.

Swindon has Jason back at number 1 and Richard Hall as a reserve guest for Zach, and Somerset have Eddie Kennett, Kevin Doolan and Paul Starke guesting for them

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2945

I can see Swindon winning this meeting before we go to Somerset the following night.

Edited by A ORLOV

An easy win for the Robins (hopefully). I'll have a word in Eddie and Paul's ear on Wednesday!! lol

An easy win for the Robins (hopefully). I'll have a word in Eddie and Paul's ear on Wednesday!! lol

With Kennett's scores at Swindon this year I don't think he'll need a word!

Disappointing for Somerset that Lawson's had a couple of low scores recently and his average has dropped which rules out a better guest. Not much chance of picking up anything from this meeting.

is this the same Lawson who was bleating about not being picked for Team GB.. he was shocking last night, pretty sure I didn't see him even try the outside line.

• Like 1

Good to see Starke riding for the Rebels again, he always gives 100%, not so sure about Doolan and Kennett though.

Shame...was looking forward to going to this meeting, but won't bother now with so many guests.

Who do the Rebs have in their line-up for the following night? Was a cracker last time, with Swindon winning it in the last heat with 5-1 from Doyley and Bellego.

is this the same Lawson who was bleating about not being picked for Team GB.. he was shocking last night, pretty sure I didn't see him even try the outside line.

He was brilliant in the meeting that mattered v the monarchs

Swindon v Garry May Select. Another farce of a meeting

• Like 2

Only 4 riders missing Bo..that's good these days lol .see you thursday ?

Poole riders? I mean Poole riders! So Poole need Somerset to lose and Somerset are using Poole riders?!

• Like 4

Poole riders? I mean Poole riders! So Poole need Somerset to lose and Somerset are using Poole riders?!

They will ride better for the Wurzels rather than Poole

Only 4 riders missing Bo..that's good these days lol .see you thursday ?

Good point. If only I wasn't on me 'olidays mate!!