British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Championship Rider Final 24/09

Does anyone know the start time? Trying to work out the best way of travelling.

Thanks

Does anyone know the start time? Trying to work out the best way of travelling.

Thanks

I see its at Glasgow... no mention of it on their site though!!

I see its at Glasgow... no mention of it on their site though!!

Exactly. BSPA site mentions no time, Glasgow site doesn't even mention the meeting. I'm in Workington the night before for Adam Roynons Testimonial and I'm trying to work out if I can get a train up (they don't run until the afternoon though!) or if I need the car.

Nothing new there then, at least Sheffield have time on their website for pairs in October

Buster is probably making sure that the Facenna brothers don't pi$$ him off over the next month or so! :D

Exactly. BSPA site mentions no time, Glasgow site doesn't even mention the meeting. I'm in Workington the night before for Adam Roynons Testimonial and I'm trying to work out if I can get a train up (they don't run until the afternoon though!) or if I need the car.

Best take the car Shawn , if it's a 3 o clock start then you cant get from Workington to Glasgow by train for that time .

good to see you are coming up for adams doo . well done to you .a smashing guy on and off the track .

one thing you must be aware of is the train time on the sunday . they are a bit scarce .

Hoping to do both of these as well, got to make the effort for Adam

Hoping to do both of these as well, got to make the effort for Adam

If any rider deserves a meeting like this , it's Adam

• Like 1

Anyone know if 4 legged friends are welcome at the Workington Stadium?

Buster is probably making sure that the Facenna brothers don't pi$$ him off over the next month or so! :D

They probably will then as they do what they consider best for speedway and the fans unlike him!

• Like 1

I thought The start time was 5pm. Maybe that's just because in's usually that time at Sheffield.

Anyone know if 4 legged friends are welcome at the Workington Stadium?

They used to do but I'm sure a Workington fan will confirm if that still applies.

Ask the BSPA a question on Twitter they ignore you, possibly even block you.

Ask Kings Lynn Speedway a question and they ignore you, possibly even block you.

Ask Swindon a question on Twitter and they ignore you and you have to ask Rosco who does his best to help.

Ask Glasgow Tigers a question on Twitter and they respond in 12 minutes with an answer. Fair play to them. This shouldn't be a gret thing, it should be the norm but with how rubbish every other club is, it's nice to see there is a club that does "get" Twitter.

Anyway, to confirm. It IS a 3pm start.