British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Championship Rider Final 24/09

but you already have at least a thousand + of your own supporters. so that leaves very little room for any travelling fans from the rest of the clubs .

that is of course if you are getting a thousand + every week and if you are getting more as some fans, say all the travellers could be locked out !

Edited by jenga

but you already have at least a thousand + of your own supporters. so that leaves very little room for any travelling fans from the rest of the clubs .

that is of course if you are getting a thousand + every week and if you are getting more as some fans, say all the travellers could be locked out !

Normally about 3000 show up at Sheffield when they host it , I don't think there will be as many travelling fans coming up here as rock up at Sheffield , cause it's more central , so i'm very confident there will be enough room for everyone who wants to go .

glasgow is one of the beast supported tracks , a good entertainment place for speedway and IF the extra fans turn up that usually go to the clrc

glasgow and the bspa or whoever runs it now will have egg on their faces .

so from 3,000 to 2.5 max it looks like all the cl teams will suffer from a smaller crowd for the shared event .

glasgow is one of the beast supported tracks , a good entertainment place for speedway and IF the extra fans turn up that usually go to the clrc

glasgow and the bspa or whoever runs it now will have egg on their faces .

so from 3,000 to 2.5 max it looks like all the cl teams will suffer from a smaller crowd for the shared event .

Fear not Jenga , speedway cant command the sort of crowds that your post suggests , a two and a half thousand capacity stadium for this event is perfectly adequate .

What are the crowd levels like for recent PLRCs staged at Sheffield I wonder.

I'm presuming you mean will be the only top rider to withdraw? :wink:

Knowing what the BSPA pay rates are for these shared events I rather think it's unlikely he will be the nay one missing.

What are the crowd levels like for recent PLRCs staged at Sheffield I wonder.

Around 3 thousand

Glasgow isn't really Holder's sort of track,

And you know this how ?

Around 3 thousand

And you know this how ?

Do you know if tickets will be on sale for this,looked on Website but no joy.

Do you know if tickets will be on sale for this,looked on Website but no joy.

I would have thought so , but to be honest I hadn't even thought about it . Any time I went to Sheffield for this I always just paid at the gate .

don`t think this will be a ticket event. The Glasgow promo and paper handouts have a bad recored

Edited by Fenway Bleachers

Glasgow promotion will not be doing ticket sale via the internet !

they see this as another way of sendind the msg out to the locals that speedway is available in glasgow .

away fans will have no chance of seeing their riders in the championship final because all the terraces will be full

of tigers fans paying a one off visit to see this meeting .

so unless you go very , very early and be in or around the front of the Q . you will be locked out .

as i said , its just another scam by glasgow to increase their local fan base , nothing else .

if ticket do become availabe via the w/site , buy them on line and you will certainly be granted admission .

Glasgow promotion will not be doing ticket sale via the internet !

they see this as another way of sendind the msg out to the locals that speedway is available in glasgow .

away fans will have no chance of seeing their riders in the championship final because all the terraces will be full

of tigers fans paying a one off visit to see this meeting .

so unless you go very , very early and be in or around the front of the Q . you will be locked out .

as i said , its just another scam by glasgow to increase their local fan base , nothing else .

if ticket do become availabe via the w/site , buy them on line and you will certainly be granted admission .

I'd go and see a doctor , that anti-Glasgow paranoia is getting worse .

• Like 5

Glasgow promotion will not be doing ticket sale via the internet !they see this as another way of sendind the msg out to the locals that speedway is available in glasgow .away fans will have no chance of seeing their riders in the championship final because all the terraces will be fullof tigers fans paying a one off visit to see this meeting .so unless you go very , very early and be in or around the front of the Q . you will be locked out .as i said , its just another scam by glasgow to increase their local fan base , nothing else .if ticket do become availabe via the w/site , buy them on line and you will certainly be granted admission .

What medication are you on,need to up the dose, your starting to ramble.