British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Championship Rider Final 24/09

I don't like the look of the forecast for Sunday! Have they got covers?

Whilst the current forecast is for light rain I'd not be too worried. The track can take a lot of rain providing it's not been soaked daily beforehand. The forecast for today is mainly sunshine with max temperatures of 16C so the base should be OK even if the forecast for Sunday is accurate

Have you got a fixation with Holder?..

The point I was making was about the lack of information why Lambert is not included in the line up, and why he was NEVER listed as taking part.

Exactly C99 - a.top rider missing from a prestigious event and not a word why? It makes no sense if it is plausible and logical for him to not be available for one of the BSPA's events - by not addressing the issue the BSPA are making it look suspicious and under-handed even if it's not!

• Like 3

Whilst the current forecast is for light rain I'd not be too worried. The track can take a lot of rain providing it's not been soaked daily beforehand. The forecast for today is mainly sunshine with max temperatures of 16C so the base should be OK even if the forecast for Sunday is accurate

Its not the track it's the riders if it is wet!
  • Like 3

Looking at BSPA website Ryan Douglas instead of Kerr and Garrity still listed

No one in their right mind is going to pay £20 with that forecast. It's got " let's go through the motions for 12 heats, rip the fans off,then we can go home unscathed " written all over it. The 1st Division riders meeting was poorly attended, fans just don't trust the riders anymore and don't want to support the dreadful organisation running the sport.

When the BSPA listen to the fans, then I'll start supporting their events again.

• Like 4

Glasgow just announced they are needing volunteers to help put covers down.

It seems disrespectful to fans that no explanation has been given by anyone.

It was long, long ago that the BSPA had any respect for fans or gave any consideration to their opinions or concerns.

• Like 2

Looking at BSPA website Ryan Douglas instead of Kerr and Garrity still listed

Line-up (as on Glasgow Website):

The full line-up for the event is: 1. Steve Worrall (Newcastle), 2. Charles Wright (Redcar), 3. Michael Palm Toft (Scunthorpe), 4. Ricky Wells (Edinburgh), 5. Danny King (Ipswich), 6. Nick Morris (Berwick), 7. Chris Harris (Peterborough), 8. Josh Grajczonek (Sheffield), 9. Kyle Howarth (Sheffield), 10. Craig Cook (Workington), 11. Richard Lawson (Glasgow), 12. Sam Masters (Edinburgh), 13. Richie Worrall (Glasgow), 14. Rory Schlein (Ipswich), 15. Ben Barker (Redcar), 16. Jack Holder (Peterborough).

Edited by Steve Park

Meeting is off.

Edited by diamond@heart

Bummer, I'll have to make Sunday dinner now Right decision tho'

Never fails when you're looking forward to something

• Like 2

NOW Saturday 14th October with a 7pm start.