British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Championship Rider Final 24/09

Thats not a ban

Oh come on.... it's as good as a ban, he is being told he can't ride?

Cook should have been banned for Workingtons' next two home meetings (ref: Jake Knight).

That way Belle Vue fans would not be penalised.

Cook should have been banned for Workingtons' next two home meetings (ref: Jake Knight).

BUT then its not exactly Workingtons fault either? Its the rider, it's not like the club receives anything for it? I do see your point though.

Oh come on.... it's as good as a ban, he is being told he can't ride?

If he has had a sickness that could be passed on health guidelines state you should not return to work until at least 48 hours after symptoms cease.

As he was only sick yesterday and today the first day symptoms couldve ceased the earliest would be Wednesday for a return.

I agree its unusual for the BSPA to insist on the full 7 days.

• Like 1

so how do we do that brains ?

seeing workington dont have any more HOME meetings left and craigs ban/suspension runs out on the 22nd of october. he will miss glasgw away for workington , but will be available for

newcastle away .

so you want workington to carry the can foe one of our/your rider so your team can carry on as normal .what a pillock .

craig still rides for both teams and the suspension is until the 22nd october .

LIVE WITH IT

Yet another "illness" for cook - what this time, upset stomach, toothache, bit of a cough and cold - what an a*hole ! They reckon Northern guys are tough - perhaps that's the problem - is he really a guy ? Gonna be true comedy in 2018 speedway GP I reckon.

we dont know ,do you. please tell if you can shed any light on this subject .

naa , thought not .

Edited by jenga

we dont know ,do you. please tell if you can shed any light on this subject .naa , thought not .

He don't act like a bloke who has testicles

Nothing against Morris who's had a good season - followed his progress since he first appeared for Bees - but Worrall beat all the other riders, finished five points ahead of Morris

Sorry, but that ain't right to me

What do you think about Zagar winning a GP finishing 7 points behind Jason Doyle in the qualifying heats?

• Like 1

i can only say sorry as i added the second part of the post very quickly after . as you can see by the times posted , it is the same time and we must have crossed over at roughly the same time .

i understand if you can/want to remove the like thing . i dont think for one min that you would like someone to get banned or cause a disruption in the camp .

anyone reading to posts , please bear this in mind when replying to the post .

SORRY AGAIN J2GOOD SPEEDWAY . hope this settles your mind a wee bit

No worries mate. You're just a better/faster typist!! :D

Yet another "illness" for cook - what this time, upset stomach, toothache, bit of a cough and cold - what an a*hole ! They reckon Northern guys are tough - perhaps that's the problem - is he really a guy ? Gonna be true comedy in 2018 speedway GP I reckon.

I wouldn't class myself as Cook's biggest fan and I don't know about the illness but he's 'a class above' in the Championship is he not and deserves his chance in the GP.

What do you think about Zagar winning a GP finishing 7 points behind Jason Doyle in the qualifying heats?

Not a lot

To me, Doyle / Worrall won the main events, Zagar / Morris won the "second half scratch race/rider of the night finals"

If they're so good - these add-on races - let's have them back for the second half of BL meetings, like we used to see

Not a lot

To me, Doyle / Worrall won the main events, Zagar / Morris won the "second half scratch race/rider of the night finals"

If they're so good - these add-on races - let's have them back for the second half of BL meetings, like we used to see

I can see where you're coming from & I tend to agree that these meetings should be won by the top scorer on the night. However, rules are rules & therefore Morris won on the night.

• Like 1

Need to be more consistent with their formats. National League Riders Championship was run the old way with 20 heats and rider with most points was the winner. As a Berwick fan over the moon that Nick won it with the format for meeting working in our favour.

Need to be more consistent with their formats. National League Riders Championship was run the old way with 20 heats and rider with most points was the winner. As a Berwick fan over the moon that Nick won it with the format for meeting working in our favour.

The format went against us a few years ago with Adrian. Think it was the year Tai won. Adrian picked the wrong gate in the final.

• Like 1

The format went against us a few years ago with Adrian. Think it was the year Tai won. Adrian picked the wrong gate in the final.

Agree,it the last race that counts nowadays.Well done to Nick who has had great season since he joined Bandits,but for me doesn't mean the same as when Wayne and Stevie won because they were Bandits through and through.Its not Nick's fault the way the sport has developed over the last few years.Like I said well done to Nick for brightening up Bandits supporters season.

No worries mate. You're just a better/faster typist!! :D

I wouldn't class myself as Cook's biggest fan and I don't know about the illness but he's 'a class above' in the Championship is he not and deserves his chance in the GP.

Deserves his chance as he qualified by rights,but he seems to be losing the plot these days,let's see what he does in the GPs when the going gets tough.
  • Like 1