Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Championship Rider Final 24/09

thank you .

3pm start

Is that the Edinburgh dance?

It's a tea dance , that's the finishing time :P

• Like 2

There is a clue in the title "End of Season Dance" hold it at the the end of the season not when it is still running

Maybe it is the end of the season for Edinburgh. Is Sam not racing in the GP so they will be holding the dance before he goes home.
  • Like 1

Maybe it is the end of the season for Edinburgh. Is Sam not racing in the GP so they will be holding the dance before he goes home.

Except he'll be at Ashfield in the SGBCRC ;)

All the best

Rob

Except he'll be at Ashfield in the SGBCRC ;)

All the best

Rob

Maybe he'll be allowed to miss it, all in the best interest of speedway you understand. ;)

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

Edinburgh riders would only have to attend if ALL the other top riders from the other clubs will be there, no?

Can't force Sam and/or Ricky to attend if Lambert, etc, don't........

• Like 1

Edinburgh riders would only have to attend if ALL the other top riders from the other clubs will be there, no?

Can't force Sam and/or Ricky to attend if Lambert, etc, don't........

Lambert would have missed out due to a clash of speedway fixtures. Masters and Wells would be missing because they decided to get pi**ed at their "end of season" do. :P

• Like 1

Lambert would have missed out due to a clash of speedway fixtures. Masters and Wells would be missing because they decided to get pi**ed at their "end of season" do. :P

What speedway meeting was Lambert racing in?

Was it a world under 21 or similar as the riders championship has been in the fixtures since the start of the season.

What speedway meeting was Lambert racing in?

Was it a world under 21 or similar as the riders championship has been in the fixtures since the start of the season.

It was Polish relegation/promotion play-off. Which has been in diary (as were all polish fixtures) since February. At least six weeks before the british fixture list was announced. and i'm not sure the BSPA events were all decided even then. That's why I said in an earlier post these meetings should be decided at the November conference once they know which clubs are taking part for the next season.

Aye great stuff, now that you've had a good laugh at our expense (some posts are actually quite funny)

Our dance was brought forward so we could have it before Sam goes home..... but I'll guess most of you already knew that

It's hard lines on us supporters who were looking forward to the Riders Championship AND the dance

It isn't possible to change the date of our dance so we will just have to toss a coin to decide Speedway V Dance ...... anyone got a two headed coin?

If you see some overdressed folks at the Speedway, you will know we are doing BOTH

Aye great stuff, now that you've had a good laugh at our expense (some posts are actually quite funny)

Our dance was brought forward so we could have it before Sam goes home..... but I'll guess most of you already knew that

It's hard lines on us supporters who were looking forward to the Riders Championship AND the dance

It isn't possible to change the date of our dance so we will just have to toss a coin to decide Speedway V Dance ...... anyone got a two headed coin?

If you see some overdressed folks at the Speedway, you will know we are doing BOTH

It is an unfortunate clash , but the riders championship has to be restaged and I assume that was the best available date for the majority of the field .

It is an unfortunate clash , but the riders championship has to be restaged and I assume that was the best available date for the majority of the field .

If you look at other fixtures, it was pretty much the only date available.

There were no other meetings on that night.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Was a bit disappointed last night to hear Josh G won't be riding either due to Summerzet Rebels doo. He was my tip to win the meeting.